Chapter 3~Learning to trust

Isas Pov
I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I snapped my fingers and I appeared in a black long sleeve crop top and white ripped jeans. I walk downstairs. "Hey Isa how'd you sleep?" Dick asks smiling. "Ok." I say as they smiled at me. My phone rang. "Hey dad."

I say walking away. "Hey pumpkin you settled in ok?" He asks. "You could say that, Why you calling me?" I ask. "We have a lead on your mother, a real lead." My eyes widened. "A-A lead?" I ask shocked as they look at me. "It's Scarecrow And Zoom." "D-Did you say S-Scarecrow?"

I ask as they looked at me confused. "Yeah why." "N-No reason." I say hanging up. My eyes glowed black making everyone shocked. "Are you ok?" Bruce asks. I was to frightened and I speed out the door. They followed her. I was breathing heavily. I pace around on the hill. I make a memory appear and I watch it as tears fall down my face.

Little me was screaming as I was being tied down on a table. "Shut up kid this will only take a minute." Scarecrow says evilly. "Why are you doing this to me?" Little me asks shouting. "It's not my orders kid, Now shut up." He says smacking me. Maniacal laughter was heard. "Flashs Daughter, We meet at last." Joker says walking in laughing evilly

I shut it off as tears kept falling down my face. Everything was spinning. Black lightning shoots out my eyes and I scream falling down to the ground. "If I tell anyone, They won't trust me, I can't even control it." I say shakily. "Ever since your murder mom,

Everything's been horrible for me, I'm to scared to ask for help." I say shakily. Play top. "All I have to do is find him." I say sternly. I open my locket of me and my mom. "I'll make him pay mom, Without killing." I say softly. I hold it to my heart. "I know you heard me."

I say softly as they walk up to me. It was Bruce and Dick. "We can help you." Bruce says concerned. I look at my locket. I sigh. "Fine, Feels weird saying that but, I don't really have much of a choice, And my dad can't know about this, He's always worried."

I say as they nodded concerned. "Scarecrow gave me dark evil powers, And he killed my mother." I say still not believing it. They hugged me tightly as we walked back to the manor. We walked inside. "You ok?" Jason asks. I shrug.

My phone buzzed. "Grandpa." I say in relief. "Hey kiddo, I heard you had a meltdown, Don't worry I won't tell your dad." He says. I sigh in relief. "Grandpa your the best, I hate how worried dad is about me all the time,

But hopefully I get better after I find who killed mom." I say sternly as they looked at me concerned. "I know you miss her, And we'll figure it out." "Thanks, Grandpa." I say softly as I end the call.

I speed upstairs and sat on the couch. "Hey." Dick says walking in and sitting next to me. "Hey." I say not looking at him. He sighs. "Look I really want to help you Isa, We all had that one moment when our lives fell apart, It's easier if you let people in to help you get threw it." He says softly.

I hugged him tightly. He was shocked but hugged me back. "No ones ever tried helping me as much as you have, Why is that?" I ask letting go of the hug. "I've had my own life changing moment, Bruce isn't my dad, When I was 9, I was in a circus with my parents,

We were the Flying Grayson's, But one day, Someone removed the bolts holding the trapeze swing, And when I almost grabbed my moms hands, It came of it's hinges and they fell to there deaths."

He says as my eyes widened. "And Bruce took me in, Ive been here ever since." He says looking at me. "Believe it or not, Everyone here, Has a pain in there life, And I want to help you the best I can, Since I been threw the same thing."

He says softly. "No ones ever wanted to try to help, They just ask if I'm alright then leave when I say nothing." "I'm not anyone else, I'm me." He says smiling at me. I hugged him tightly as he hugged me back just as much. I never thought I'd say this, But Dick, I feel like, I can tell him anything, He's kinda cute as well, Those blue eyes are like a ocean.

Bruce's Pov
I smiled at them threw the door. Dick told her, I raised him the rest of the way right. I walked away giving them privacy.

Isas Pov
We were talking the rest of the day and we became close friends. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asks. I chuckled for the first time in a while. "Sure." I say as he chuckled a bit.