Chapter 17~Competition

Isas Pov
Today's the dance competition on ice. And I'm excited. All the girls are doing a dance on ice and I'm the last performance. Bruce and Dick are gonna be there since Jason and Damian have school during this time.

And my Dad And Uncle Oliver Are gonna be there. I sped downstairs doing a flip. "Someone's excited." Bruce says as Dick chuckled. "I practiced all night and I got it mastered." I say as Alfred chuckled. "What is the dance?"

Dick asks. "All I can say is that it's a ice lyrical dance, You'll find the rest out after." I say as Bruce chuckled. "It's a winter theme so yeah." I say as they nodded. "Why did she make you dye your hair to blonde?"

Jason asks. "It's a character, Like a play, I'm washing it out after this cause I don't like it." I say As Dick chuckled. "It looks good." He says as I rolled my eyes as Everyone chuckled.

Dad speeds in and picked me up. "Put me down!" I shout as Bruce and Dick chuckled. He laughed as he placed me down. "Your dancing again it's amazing." He says squeezing me. "Loosing air." I warn as he lets go. "Sorry." He says laughing.

My phone buzzed. "I'll see you guys there." I say smiling as I speed out the door with my bag. I made it to the ice ring. "Isabelle Allen how does it feel being a dancer again?" A reporter asks. "Amazing, I loved Dance Since I was 3." I say as I continue walking with a bodyguard. "There She is." Miss Regina says hugging me. "Isabelle."

Milly says. "Hey cutie." I say tickling her as she giggled. "Alright go get ready the show starts soon." She says as I nodded. Walking to the dancers room. I put on my outfit. I did my hair and makeup and put my skates on. Every girl gasps. "You look amazing!" The girls say. "Thank you, You guys look amazing as well." I say as they giggled.

Dicks Pov
We were in the audience. "When does Isa come on?" Oliver and Barry asks. "Shes the last dance since she's the person mostly everyone came to see." Bruce says as they nodded. "And for the last dance of the night, Who danced since she was 3, Isabelle Allen!"

Everyone cheered as she skated on the ice. "Wow." All of us say shocked as she started skating around. Play top. She was amazing. Everyone cheered loudly but Barry was the loudest making Bruce chuckle a bit. She waved as us as we waved back. She skates off the ring to the back. "She has another dance to do, Must be a surprise." I whisper as they nodded.

Isas Pov
"That was awesome!" Everyone shouts. "Thanks." I say smiling. They were 12-15 and a few 16-17 people but they really like me. And I have another dance to prepare for. "Hurry go get in your other coustume." The girls say as they push me in the door. I laugh as I put on the other one.

Dicks Pov
"Wait a minute..... Isa Allen is doing one final performance for the night." The person says as everyone cheered loudly. "Doing a hip hop ice routine she messed up at 15, Let's See if she masters it give it up for Isa Allen." The Guy says as they cheered.

I know these aren't actually Isa but these are the dances she does so don't mind the other names.

"Isa Allen beat her record ladies and gentlemen!" We cheered as she waved smiling. She skates off and we went find her.

Isas Pov
The girls cheered as they hugged me. "You rock Isa." They say giving me a hug five as they leave the room. I was attacked in hugs by my "family" as I laughed. "So proud of you." Dad says squeezing me. "Isabelle you were awesome!" Milly says giggling. "Thanks Milly." I say tickling her as she giggled. "Alright Milly Isabelle's pretty tired so go see your auntie ok?"

Miss Regina asks as she nodded running off. "We heard about your daughter." Bruce says. "Magical cancer, Yeah it appeared and they can't even identify it." She says softly. We looked at Milly and she was trying to do a dance.

I giggle as I watch her. "She's adorable." I say in awe. "She loves you as a dancer a lot." Miss Regina says as we chuckle. "Speaking Of Milly, I actually got her something."

I say as they smiled at Miss Regina. I take out a necklace. They smiled at me. Me and Miss Regina walk over to Milly. "Milly, Isabelle got you something." She says as her eyes light up. I hand her a necklace. "Open it."

I whisper as she opens it. "Me and mommy." She says giggling happily. "Never take it off or lose it." I whisper as she nodded. She hugged me tightly as I hugged her back chuckling. They walk away as I walk back to the rest. "Look at you being nice for once." Uncle Oliver says.

I smack him as they chuckle. "I am nice, Besides, Shes adorable! Look at her face." I say as they chuckled at how I was acting. "Yeah I know, I'm a pinch girly cause I'm like my mom as well no matter how much alike I am to my dad right there."

I say as they chuckled at his reaction. "And I put a surprise in it." I say as they look at me confused. "I have healing powers, I put a few in there, So as long as she wears it, Shes protected from that magical cancer."

They smiled at me. "You gonna tell Regina about that?" Dad asks. "Obviously, I known the woman since I was 3 I think I can tell her I have powers." I say as they chuckled. I snap my fingers and I appear in what I had on. They laughed as we walked out the building to celebrate.