Chapter 20~Letting people in

Isas Pov
"It was, That's why Uncle Oliver knows so much about me, More then my dad ever will." I say softly. "He was there when I was kidnaped and he stoped my ex, While my dad was being his stupid self and getting drunk." I say sternly.

Bruce's Pov
I seen Dick give her a promise ring cause he came to me and Barry. I see why Dick wants to help her. Barry doesn't even notice how much he hurts his own daughter. I don't want Damian ending up like that. "Why don't you tell Barry any of this?" I ask. She laughed sadly. "I tried, Believe me, But seems I'm not really important to him, If I was,

He would be more of a father but instead he's off doing who knows what." She says annoyed. I looked at her concerned. "Joker controlled your dark powers?" I ask changing the topic. "Yeah, I didn't want to kill them, But I had no control over anything when my eyes glowed black, But now there just white." She says as I chuckled a bit.

Isas Pov
I noticed my dad walking up to us. He's drunk and my eyes sadden. Bruce noticed. "I'm going upstairs, Since he's always gonna be drunk." I say sternly as I walk upstairs. Dicks been gone for a while I wonder where he is.

Dicks Pov
"Yeah, Barbara I'll talk to you later." I say as I hang up. She wants to get back together with me but I don't like her I love Isa. I see Isa run to her room slamming the door. I looked down to see Bruce and Barry. I walked down to them. "Why'd Isa run off?"

I ask. Bruce motions towards Barry. He's drunk... "Shit." I mumble. "Bare." Joe says annoyed. "Is she Alright?" Bruce asks. "I think we all know Isabelle is not Alright, He can't understand how he makes that girl feel."

He says looking at the stairs. We look at Isabelle who didn't notice us. Tears stream down her face. She breaks the vase. Clark came bring barry back to central as me and Bruce spied on Isa.

Isas Pov
"When I need him what the fuck does he do, Drink, Every god damn day!" I say sternly. "I give up." I say softly. "I spent my entire life trying to talk to my dad, He just doesn't even give a shit." I say laughing nervously. "Why can't you just be alive mom,

Dad isn't going to do a shit and try and help me, I don't want help." I say sternly. "Zoom Just just ruined my entire life apparently, You were murdered, I was kidnaped by his orders, Tortured, Beaten, injected with evil powers and that last one."

I say softly. I look around. I make a bottle appear. "No, No." I say calming myself down. I fight it as I make it disappear. Please let something happen. My phone rang. "Thank god, Hey Miss Regina what's up?"

I ask answering. "Hey Isa meet me at the empty stage." "Why?" I ask. "Your learning a new dance." "I'll be there now, Way to much on my mind to think straight." I say hanging up. "Thank you god ok." I say snapping my fingers and I appeared in a dance outfit and speed out the door. They were gonna follow her. "You made it great so here's the dance routine." She says handing me a paper.

I grabbed it. "Just us?" I ask as she nodded. "Your not actually as advanced as the others and I found a way for you to dance professionally." My eyes winded in awe. "Practice this dance and perfect it, But you have a partner."

She says as I raise my brow. "Bestie!" Jack shouts. I hugged him. "I swear I thought you were about to be a pervert." I say as he laughed. "Hurtful." He says with a smirk as I playfully punch him. Miss Regina laughed. "I wouldn't assign you that dance and put you with someone who you know."

I Shiver. "I got it, But you better not drop me like you did those 3 Times." I say as he chuckled. "No drops, IzzyBear." He says as I roll my eyes. "Kill me Fine." I say as they chuckled. I sensed Dick and Bruce at the back spying but I didn't show them I noticed. "The song is His Daughter."

She says. Great.... we practice the moves a bit as we laughed. "If you drop me you'll be dead." I warn. "I won't drop you bestie trust me." He says. "Yeah that face says otherwise." I say as he chuckled. Miss Regina laughed. "Alright let's see if too got it down." She says as we get in positions. Play top. "Wonderful." Miss Regina says clapping. "See told you." He says smiling. "Nearly scared me when I had to go on your shoulders." I say as he chuckled

Dicks Pov
"Least He didn't drop her." I say as Bruce chuckled. He looked to close to her but they been friends since 5 if it was another guy I'd do something. We left so they could practice.

Isas Pov
I made it back to the manor and changed back. I walked in. "And the two master spies." I say annoyed as they chuckled. "You better?" Dick asks. I look at my phone. Dad didn't even text me. "Yeah." I say sternly as I walk upstairs. I threw my phone before I walked upstairs.

Dick followed me. He held his arms out and I hugged him tightly. "It's ok." He says softly. "It's not ok, My dad just doesn't care and don't say he does he doesn't." I say hugging him tighter. He stayed there till I calmed down. He breaks away from the hug and wipes my tears away. "He's just going threw a lot, I'm sure he'll talk to you."

I shake my head. "He won't, Dick, He never has, I'm just scared you'll leave me." I say looking away. He chuckles as he brings me in a deep passionate kiss which really shocked me but I kissed him back. We break away slowly. "There's Nothing that will ever make me leave you, You mean everything to me." He says looking in my eyes the whole time. My heart melted. He knows exactly what to say. "You mean everything to me to." He smiled big as we kissed again.