Chapter 9~Depressed

Isas Pov
It's been a few days and we were back at the manor. My locket was still broken and I felt nothing inside. They keep trying to help me but I refuse. Nothing can make me fell better only if my locket was fixed. "Izzy?" Dick asks opening the door.

I turn away on my bed. I sensed he walked up to me. "Please talk to me." He says softly. "My locket is broken, Dick, That's the only thing I had from my mother and Zack ruined it." I say as tears fall down my face. He makes me sit up. I had a tear stained face and he looked at me concerned. "You haven't eaten in a few days you need to eat." He says concerned. "I'm not hungry now go away." I say sternly as I lay back down.

Dicks Pov
I finally got what she meant, Hurting the person she loves, Shes pushing us away, Not just because of the locket, But because She used her evil powers to take down Zoom and Zack. She fell back asleep as I looked at her sadly. I look around and notice her broken locket.

I quietly walked over to it and picked it up. I walked out her room and walked downstairs. "Is she gonna eat?" Bruce asks. I shake my head no. "But I found her locket." I say as I place the broken pieces on the counter. "We can fix it."

Bruce says a bit shocked as I nodded. "Wait, Theres something written on it." I say picking a piece up. Happy birthday my beautiful baby girl, When you wear this always think about your family. I show them and they looked concerned about Isa. "Wait, She got this when she was born, From her mom Iris."

I say as their eyes widened. I tell them what else I found out and their eyes widened again. "But that wasn't even her, It was someone named Flame." Jason says. "Created by Joker And Scarecrow, She doesn't think we trust her anymore." I say shocked. We heard a noise and Isa walked downstairs in a black hoddie and jeans. She makes a apple appear in her hands and almost walks back upstairs. "Isa." Bruce says.

Isas Pov
"What?" I growl. "Are you ok?" Dick asks. "I'm fine." I say sternly. "I used my evil powers and almost killed people with it, I should be in that insane place or whatever." I say softly as I look Away. "And my locket is broken,

The only thing I had to remind me that things were going to be ok, And there not." I say as tears fall down my face. "Of course I'm not ok!" I shout as I speed up to my room slamming the door and locking it.

I slide down crying. They were watching threw the cameras concerned. "I want things to be ok." I say softly. "I almost killed people, Something I promised to my mom and I almost ruined it." I say softly. "I don't even deserve to be here."

I say taking a deep breath. "The only person who could make me feel better is my mom, And she's dead." I say as more tears fall down. I slowly unlock the door and back up to the wall. "Flame we cant hurt them and I mean it." I say sternly. I'm apart of you brat. "I don't want your powers, I just want to be normal again." I say bringing my knees close to me. You loved trying to kill them. "H-Help." I choke out and I fall unconscious.

Dicks Pov
We ran to her room and opened the door. "Call Barry Alfred." Bruce says as he nodded running out the door. "Bring her to the cave." Bruce says as I pick her up and we walk down to the cave. I place her on the bed.

Barry was here in a second making our eyes widened. "I seen the news, I know Flame is back In her system." He says as we nodded. "It turns her darkly depressed, I know she hasn't eaten anything."

He says looking at Isa softly. "Do you have a way to wake her up?" Bruce asks. "Yeah, It happened when she was 14 when she was very drunk." He takes a syringe out. He hands it to me. "Me?"

I say shocked. "It brings Flame out, Believe it or not, She trust you more then me and anyone else." He says as I nodded. They walked out and it was just me. I put it in her veins and her eyes glowed black. I take it out and look at her concerned. They were gonna fix her locket while I bring Isa back. "Go away." She mumbles as she looks away.

Isas Pov
"Can you bring Isa back please?" He asks softly. "She's resting." Is all flame says. I'm in her mind but she's the one talking. "I know these few days have been horrible, But everyone cares about her down there, And..... I love her more then anything." That made my heart melt.

Dicks Pov
I see her eyes go back to normal which means I got threw to her. She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back just as much. "I'm so sorry." She mumbles. "It's alright, I should have done a better job in helping you." I say softly.

Isas Pov
"You did great, I'm not the best person when I close off completely, You shouldn't love someone like me." I say letting go of the hug. He makes me look at him. "Someone like you, Isa, Your an amazing person, Your kind, Amazing and beautiful, I love you for you."

He says softly. "We all loss control sometimes, But that doesn't mean we don't trust you, We do trust you." He says. He put a hand on my face and kissed me. I kissed him back. I missed him. He put a hand on my waist as we continued.