Chapter 21~Cheating??

Isas Pov
It's been a few weeks and Dicks been acting strange. I knew I didn't mean that much to him that's impossible anyways. Dick was on the couch in my room texting on his phone. He walked out Leaving his phone so I speed to it and read his messages fast. My heart shattered.
I miss you to, I use to love you, Your amazing. He misses his ex named Barbara? And he gave me promise ring.

Dick walked out. He looked up at me since a week and noticed my facial expression. "What's wrong?" He Asks. "Tell That to your ex." I say as his eyes widened. "Since that's who you rather text and ignore me for these last few weeks." I say as I put on a red tank top black leather jacket and white jeans.

I walked downstairs fastly. "I can explain." Dick says nervously. "You don't need to, I'm going to my uncles." I say grabbing my helmet. "Have fun with Barbara instead cause I can't be here right now." I say speeding out the garage not looking back.

I wasn't going to Uncle Oliver's I was going to a bar. They had a tracker on her bike. In Star City. I park it and the guys looked at me shocked. I ignore them and walk inside. "Hey Isabelle." Henry the bartender says. "Hey Henry." "The usual?" He Asks. "Whisky."

I say as he nodded. Dick was watching her in the bar concerned. "It's on the house looks like you need it." He says reassuring. I drink a bit. "Yeah, Especially Since My dad disappeared I just didn't tell them." I say shakily. "I'm sorry to hear that." Henry says concerned. I drink the rest of the whisky. I hand him a bill. "2."

I say as he nodded concerned. Gonna get drunk, Sorry Dick. I drank both supper fast. I felt a bit dizzy. "Izzy!" The DJ says walking over to me. "Hey Ricky." I say chuckling. "You gonna sing something, You always set the bar on high with that voice of yours."

He says with a smirk. "I'm good." I say softly. He nodded concerned and walked away. I notice Uncle Oliver who noticed me. He walked over to me. "Why are you here Isa?" He Asks concerned. "Doesn't matter." I mumble sadly. He sits next to me. "Is it about Dick?"

He asks. I nodded. "He's been ignoring me for weeks and I grabbed his phone when he went out and I saw his messages." I pause. "To his Ex Barbara, One said he misses her and another said your amazing." I say drinking more of the whisky. "I read all his messages and it's not that I thought he was cheating, It's the fact that he ignored me when Dad is still missing,

And I tried telling him so many times and he didn't even notice what so ever." I say as I finish the drink. "We're looking for him I promise." He says reassuring. "It's been 3 weeks." I say as my voice cracks. "I'm not even close to my dad but I can't lose anymore family especially the only parent I have left."

I say as tears fall down my face. "You can stay with me and Dinah tonight your drinks are about to kick in soon." He says as I nodded. I followed him on my motorcycle and parked it in the garage. Dinah invited Dick and he was down in the basement with them. "Cousin!"

Amira says happily. "Not in the mood cutie." I say softly as I run upstairs slamming the door. I keep myself in the corner as I let my tears out. "Isa?" Dick says concerned. "Go away." I say coldly making him flinch but looking at me concerned.

He sat next to me. "Look I'm sorry I haven't notice how upset you were but I promise I was trying to settle this before I talked to you." He says lifting my chin up. I stay silent and look away. "And I'm sorry I ignored you, I don't love Barbara your the only one I love."

He says softly. My eyes soften. I kiss him softly as he kisses me back. We break away. "Thanks, But My Dad is Still missing, And these weeks, I been so stressed out and crying, A whole train wreck cause I don't know where my dad is, He could be dead."

I say shakily. "Hey, If we tell Bruce he can get the others to search for him." He says putting his arms around me. "I just hope he's not dead." I say as tears fall down my face. He smiles as he wipes my tears away. "He'll be ok, Hopefully." He says as I nodded sadly. "And those texts you seen, I miss her as a friend I promise." He says kissing my cheek. I smiled as I lean my head on his shoulder. "I missed you." I say as he smiled at me. "Missed you to babe." He says as we kiss softly.