Chapter 8~The fight

Isas Pov
Dick followed me upstairs. "Why'd you drink all of that?" He asks sitting next to me. "No reason." I mumble as I look away. He makes me look at him. "You can tell me." He says softly. "I drink away my feelings Alright,

It's still a problem and I haven't been able to get over it is that what you wanted to hear?" I ask looking away with tears in my eyes. He pulled me in a deep kiss and I kissed him back just as much. We break away slowly. "You don't need to drink away feelings, That's What friends are for."

He whispers in my ear. "And I'll help you, Just talk to me more, I wanna help you Isabelle." He says softly. I wrap my arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed me back as I smiled into it.

We break away slowly with our foreheads touching. "We shouldn't do this here, Maybe when we get back to the manor." He whispers in my ear making me blush.

He smirks as he kisses my cheek. "So, This is the room you stay in?" He Asks. Everyone else was sleeping already and it was just us. "Yeah, I update it when I age, Which reminds me."

I snap my fingers and it changed into a purple and black room, with a purple and white king size bed, black carpet, purple walls, and a white fluffy couch. "Nice." He says as we both laugh. And a huge closet. He picked me up and placed us on the bed.

He chuckled as we went under the covers. He hugged me tightly as I rest my head on his chest. He smirks as he puts his hand around my waist. "You are some sneaky." I say as he chuckled. "You are my girl."

He says in my ear making me blush again. "But, We will catch Zoom and Zack ok?" He says concerned. "I can't believe that Dick, It's been 9 years and do you see him dead, No." He sighs as he kisses my forehead. I lay my head on his chest as we fall asleep.

Dicks Pov
I woke up and Isa was not by me. She was looking out the window. I pretend to be asleep to listen in.

Isas Pov
"That dream mom...." I say shakily. "Zack is Zooms Son." I say as my eyes watered. I hold myself with my blue leather jacket. "He helped kill my mother, And he won't be alive to do anything else." I say sternly. Play top. "And I'll wake it up." I say sternly. I look at Dick Who was sleeping. I sigh as I look away. "Without hurting the person I Somehow Love." I whisper sadly as I walk out the door.

Dicks Pov
She loves me?.......... That made me shocked. I love her too but she said that when she thought I was asleep, I can't tell her yet, When this is over I'll tell her. She seemed upset when she said without hurting me what did she mean by that? I hack into my laptop. Isa Allen kidnaped by Scarecrow And Joker and injected with cursed dark evil powers, When awakened she turns into a monster, Hurting the people close to her...... Shit I can't let her do that....

Isas Pov
"How'd you two sleep?" Uncle Asks with a smirk. "Uh no, I'm not You we didn't do anything Uncle." I say sternly as Bruce chuckled. "Cousin!" Amira says jumping on me. "Seriously I'm not a doll."

I say annoyed as everyone laughed. I noticed Dick came down. I pick her up and give her to auntie. "Stop jumping on me." I say as she nodded giggling. My eyes glowed black. "Dark powers?"

Uncle Asks concerned. "Yeah." Is all I say as I walk away. My hands were going black. It's waking up..... "Zoom spotted at a blown up house." I freeze. My old house. I walk to the tv slowly. "Your old house....."

Auntie says shocked. Black orbs surround me. "I'll be back." I say evilly as I speed out in a black flash. They followed her. "Lightning, Good to see you again." He says laughing evilly. I blast him with dark magic. I'm ending this. "Isa stop!" Dick shouted.

I turned around and they gasped. "Flame, Bring Isa back." Uncle says sternly. "Not a chance." I say coldly as I turn back to a scared Zoom. I grab Zoom by the neck. "You ruined my life."

I say evilly. "Why?!" I say making my grip tighter. "Don't Even answer, You killed my mother, My happiness, Everything I ever fucking cared about." I say darkly. I drop him and he coughed up blood. My eyes were black. "And the funny thing is."

I say loudly. "Joker And Scarecrow gave me these powers, Right after my mother was killed, ironic isn't it Zoom?" I say darkly as I kick him to the wall as their eyes winded. "Flame stop and bring Isa back before we put you in a coma."

Uncle says sternly. "I won't kill him, Arrow, I'm not A insane freak of a clown." I say evilly as Bruce and Dick look at me concerned. He backed away frightened. "What I will do, Is harm him a bit."

I say laughing darkly. He tried to speed away but he was stopped. "Looking for these." I say making his powers appear in my hands as their eyes widened. "You have no more powers!" I say laughing evilly. "I made it my life taking you down, I'm 5 steps ahead of you asshole."

I say grabbing him by his mask. I snap it in half as he falls down coughing. "W-Where's Z-Zack?" He chokes out. "That son of yours?" I ask as they gasped. I point up and he was tied to the ceiling. I cut him down and he coughs up blood.

Zack shoots at me but it hits my locket. My eyes watered as it broke in half. I charge at him and kick him in the gut. I break his arms and throw him to his dad. I breath heavily. I fall down and put it in my hands. Tears fall on it. "This was the last thing I have of my mother." I say softly.

Black flames form around me and I scream transforming into a hybrid of myself. I blast them with all I got and they freeze in a ice block. I change back and fall down crying. Uncle and auntie hugged me tightly as tears kept falling down my face.