Chapter 7~Zack?

Isas Pov
"Cousin look I drew a picture." She says handing me a very detailed drawing. "It's amazing Mira." I say tickling her as she giggled. Bruce and Dick were watching them. "You seem down." She says. "For someone who's 5 you sure know a lot of words." I say as she giggled. "And yeah, I am." I say annoyed. "But you won't understand, Your to young Mira." I say as she nodded going back to her drawing. "You can still tell me, I won't judge you."

She says smiling at me. I roll my eyes. "Hopefully you don't understand this, But there's this evil person and he's the person.... Who ruined my entire life." I mumble annoyed. "I never thought I would even get this close to finding him, But now it's a stupid dead end, Never hope for things cause they can't always come true."

I say softly. "Who is the bad person?" She asks. "You don't need to know Mira." I say ruffling her hair. "Go see your mom ok?" I ask as she nodded running upstairs. I run a hand threw my long hair and sigh deeply. "While you still have happiness."

I mumble. I look around and make a beer appear. "Your not the only one drinking away things dad." I say laughing nervously. I drink it all and make it disappear. "Isa." Dick says walking in with Bruce. "Yeah."

I ask not looking at them. I knew they seen me drink that beer. "Will find him." Bruce says reassuring. "I been telling myself for years I'll find him, he doesn't want to be found, He wants to win." I say sternly as they sit next to me. "I know you seen me drink this."

I say making it appear. "Doesn't affect me so don't worry." I say as they chuckle. "But, When I turned 14 I started this." I say as they looked at me concerned. "Grandpa left a beer out one day, And I been crying all day so I drank it."

I say laughing nervously. "Kinda turned into a problem, But it's not there anymore, Only when you know." I say asks they nodded understanding. "When does it affect you?" Dick asks as we laugh. "After about 5, Yeah weird."

I say as Bruce chuckles. "I can drink anything once and it won't affect me what so ever." I say as Bruce chuckled at me. "Cousin mommy found something." She says jumping on me. "I'm not the couch little girl." I say tickling her as Bruce and Dick laugh.

I pick her up as we walk upstairs. "Tell her to stop jumping on me." I say as uncle and auntie laugh. "Shes heavy?" He Asks. "Yeah." I say as everyone chuckled. "Oh cause of these." She says taking a Arrow out. "Nice job."

I say giving her a high five as Bruce chuckles at us. "Alright so We have a place on where he might be." She says showing me the location. "Zacks house?" I ask annoyed. "Yeah, Sorry." She says looking at me. "Not that Jackass, You got anywhere else?"

I ask as they chuckle. "We got this place." "Star station, That's better." I say as they laughed. "Just see if he's there if he is spy on him a bit." Uncle says. "Will see." I say smirking as he rolled his eyes but chuckled. "We still have cameras on you remember that." Auntie says.

I just nodded and speeded out the door. "Your pathetic!" Zoom shouts and my eyes angered. "Control yourself." I whisper as I spy. My eyes widened once I see Zack. "I'm sorry, Isa just doesn't like me."

He says sternly. Zoom held him by the neck. "THE PLAN WAS TO KIDNAP HER YOU IDIOT!" He shouts coldly. "I swear I'll get her next time." He says pleading. "If you fail, Your blood will be splattered against your grave." He says as he dropped him speeding away. He coughs up blood. I ran back to uncles house. "You Alright?" Dick asks. I make a bottle appear as I speed up to the room I have here. I drink it all It one second.

Dicks Pov
She keeps speeding out and grabbing beer. "Shit." Oliver says shocked. "She drank 25." He says as our eyes widened. "Stephanie said she's crazy when she's drunk that's not true is it?" I ask. "Shes crazy." Black Canary says as me and Bruce look at each other.

We hear coughing. She flies around in a tornado. "Isabelle you still in there?" Oliver asks. She laughed. "I'm a pineapple." She says falling on the couch.

That made Bruce chuckle a bit. "She's stupid when she's drunk." Canary says with a small chuckle. "She's stupid and smart at the same time it's weird." Oliver says as Bruce chuckles as he watched her. "My ex has something to do with my mom, I sensed it." She says as our eyes widened. "I'm a potato." She says hugging her knees as we chuckled.

Isas Pov
Her drunk thoughts. I see Dick looking at me. I stand up wobbly. "Sit down before you have another incident." Auntie says as I fall to the ground. "I'm not drunk." I say standing back up wobbly. Bruce chuckles as he watched me. "She heals in a few hours thank god." Auntie says.

I cough up blue fire as their eyes widened. "What? I control nature I may be drunk but that's not crazy." I say as everyone laughed. I cough a bit. "And she's back thank you." Uncle says. "Perks of fast cells." I say as everyone laughed. "That was awesome." I say laughing as I walk upstairs.