|| 26 ||

"But I don't want you to leaveeee!" You whined as you continued to cling onto Jimin.

He kept laughing and trying to pull you away from him, but to no avail. "Baby, I just need to go to the bathroom. I'm not leaving this house!"

You pouted and let him go. He ruffled your hair and went into the bathroom, locking the door. He waited to do what he needed to do until he heard your small little footsteps disappear.

"She's so annoying when she's clingy.." His worlds trailed off as he got distracted with looking around in your beautiful bathroom. "But yet so cute."

There was a little cabinet by the toilet and Jimin decided to open it up.

Depression Pills were in there.

He grabbed it and turned the bottle around so he can read the name. It had to be Yours.

Just as he was about to read the name, the smoke detector went off and he heard You yell. He dropped the pills and opened the door, running to the kitchen.

You were covered with flour and your apron was.. burnt slightly? He stared at you and tried his best not to laugh, but he couldn't keep it in.

"Yah.. don't laugh." You frowned when he came closer to you and cupping your cheeks.

"Go clean up, I'll make breakfast." He smiled and kissed your forehead that was full of flour before releasing your cheeks and going to clean the kitchen up.

"Thank you." A smile formed onto your face as you took the apron off and walked to the bathroom.

When you locked the door to the bathroom, you saw the pill bottle that was on the floor.

"That curious boy." You shook your head as you clicked your tongue.

When you picked up the pill bottle, you turned it around to see the name. Your lips formed a line, no emotion showed out of you.

Choi Mijin.

-

ChOKES?