119 || WRONG PERSON

Everyone came. One by one. You had sat them all down, not even offering drinks or snacks which frightened all of them. Mostly seokjin. Now the only person you were waiting for was Jimin.

It took about 30 minutes but he barged into the house, bombarding you with questions if you were okay. You ignored his sudden attack of care and just sat him down with the rest of the guilty group.

"Y/N, sweetie, what's going on?" Sohyee asked, anxious like the rest of them. Jimin was the most anxious one though. You just sat down, looking each and everyone on of them dead in the eye. They all felt chills go down their spine. Your sudden attitude was just beyond scary.

"What's going on?" You said through gritted teeth. No tears, you said. But they were bound to fall down soon. They all saw, and Mijin put her arm out to comfort your arm, but you slapped it away. Wide eyes, heart breaking, and scared for their lives, they all just sat there, silent, some knowing why you were acting like this.

"Why?" It came out quietly. Now all of them knew what you were talking about. And Jimin, now he felt the worst pain in his heart. You found out they were lying to you, that he was lying to you.

"Why did you all lie to me?" The tears that threatened to fall were now rolling down your silky face, going around in different ways. Everyone felt guilty and they all tried to comfort you, to stop you crying but you just rejected them. All you wanted was the truth.

"Y/N we did it because we had to protect you."

"Protect me? You LIED to me, to protect me?" Tears still falling, you scoffed. Oh how badly you wanted to throw heavy things in their faces, so they can feel the pain you felt. But instead of mentally, they'd feel it physically—or they'd feel both of it.

"Y/N let us explai-" Jimin tried to talk, but you were angry at him more than you were angry at anyone else. So, you slid off your shoe slyly before grabbing it and throwing it at him. Extra or not, this man deserved it. But because he had great reflexes, he dodged it and now your white vans met the hard side of the kitchen countertop instead of Jimin's beautiful face.

"Y/N! Just let him explain!" Your sister Mijin said. "Why don't you explain? Why can't any of you other than Jimin just explain? Every time Jimin opens his mouth, a lie comes out of it." And he felt hurt. There was no love in your eyes, no hint of care. All that could be seen, was a hurt girl who was now just slowly being eaten up by seas of depression and pain.

"No wonder you made a song called Caught In A Lie. You're always caught lying." Jungkook knew he shouldn't, and so did Jin, but they couldn't help but snort. They soon bursted out laughing but it was soon cut off by you glaring at them.

"Look, Y/N, just- let's just go to your room and talk. Please. I'll explain everything. A-Z, please." And so, your dumbass let him lead you to your room, leaving everyone else in the living room who were now praying to god for things to not get any worse.

Jimin shut the door, locking it.

If this bitch was going to try something, some self defense moves would come out and kill his ass.

"Baby I'm-"

"Baby? You don't get to call me that."

Jimin was honestly done with you at this point. From you throwing a shoe at him, to you roasting him, and finally, you taking the one thing he loves to call you away.

He started to walk foreword and you started to walk backwards. But the back of your knees hit the bed and you fell. How cliche. Anyways, Jimin crawled on top of you, meeting your eyes.

Those self defense moves did not kick in. All you wanted to do was A) Cry your heart out. B) Kiss the fuck out of him. Or C) do both and then slap him then just love him. But option A was the one your mind picked. And tears flowed out of your eyes once more. He quickly wiped each one of them, but they wouldn't stop.

"Baby, please, please stop crying. I'm sorry, but I did everything for you. Namjoon threatened to kill you if I went near you. So I had to erase my existence because I wanted to protect you. I'm sorry." He kept repeated 'I'm Sorry' as he placed soft kisses on your forehead.

"Don't hate me." Jimin whispered, his own tears now falling down.

"I checked on you for months in the hospital. The day you woke up, I was there. But it was only 10 minutes after I left that you woke up again. But I couldn't go near you after that."

Now thinking about it, you were acting quite rude. The thought of Jimin not going through a lot didn't cross your mind. Instead, you just were filled with so much anger and sadness that it took over your whole body and mind.

"Jimin.."

Both tears stopped and the two of you wiped each other's remaining ones. All you two did was now stare at each other. And that was all it took for him to understand that you forgave him, and for you to know that he missed you so much.

Slowly, Jimin came closer. The gap between you two soon closed as his lips pressed against yours. Those soft, plump, pinkish red lips fit perfectly against your own. Like you were an unsolved puzzle, himself and those lips were all you needed to be whole again.

But it didn't last long before Taehyung Knocked on the door, fake crying for forgiveness. He already knew by this time, Jimin and you forgave each other and that meant you forgave him and the rest of the gang.

"Y/N-Ah.. JEBALLLLLL"

Jimin pulled away and laughed slightly while you just rolled your eyes and pushed him aside, going to the door and opening it to flick Taehyung on the forehead before hugging him.

-

ISNT MY PROFILE PICTURE CUTE ?? ALSO IM MAKING A SPONGEBOBXBTS MESSAGE AU

WANNA SEE WHAT I HAVE SO FAR???

ALSO IF YOU WANNA "MATCH" THEN HERE UWUWUWUWW THIS IS SO CUTE IDK WHERE ITS FROM BUT IF ANY KNOWS PLS TELL ME