|| 65 ||

Before Taehyung and Y/N could unleash their sobs and screams , Mijin suddenly passed out.

Taehyung caught her. He was still thinking this was some damn dream and he would wake up crying, because that's what he's done before.

But it wasn't.

She was really here, She was really breathing, She was really, alive. She was in his arms, and she would never let him go again.

"Appa is Eomma gonna be okay?!"

His eyes trailed to the little identical human being. He resembled both his mother and father. A little bit of Y/N too, but that's because of genetics.

Taehyung finally let out his sobs as he held his dearly missed wife in his arms. The little boy had suddenly panicked seeing his father crying like hell.

His little feet moved his body to run towards him. It was mostly a little power walk since he can't run that fast yet.

Small, little arms engulfed Tae's right arm.

His sobs grew louder.

It was like they were the only three people left in this world. Taehyung, his son, and Mijin. No Y/N. No Jimin. No Yoongi and no Namjoon. Just his family who disappeared and came back to him.

They came back home, to him. Home was always where he was.

-

Get it cuz that one chapter Jimin was like home was always where Taehyung was -

BUT GUYS

Y'ALL GO READ MY NEW STORy-

Well it's not really out yet I mean like the little intro yeah-

BUT STILL-

GIVE IT SOME LOVE PLEASE