|| 83 ||

And after that delightful—yet shocking— kiss , Jimin received one hell of a slap to the face and that's when he knew he fucked up.

Y/N was crying. Her eyes were full of (blood sweat and) tears. Tears that wouldn't stop coming down, even when she was coming to the station.

All of her (j) hope was lost during the horrid ride here. Her beloved leaving her because of something stupid she did.

"Y/N what are yo-"

And another slap to the face.

"I know I was stupid to call the cops and I know I was stupid to just fall in love with you because of your looks at first and I know I was - no I am stupid for continuing this emotional rollercoaster with you, but I just-" She choked on her sobs, struggling to continue.

"I really can't lose you. Even if all of this was fake, Jimin. The 'love' you showed me. The good morning kisses, the running around the kitchen to throw flour on each other, the cuddling and watching late night movies like the Notebook or MeanGirls and falling asleep on the couch together meant nothing to you but my stupi-" His lips cut her off by capturing them in a kiss filled with many emotions; Anger, sadness, joy, and love.

Her tears continued streaming down her soft, delicate skin as he kissed her. It's weird, how someone can put so many emotions into one small thing—such as a kiss—and it sparks off onto another person. Or like reading someone's story by their eyes. Their eyes show so much emotion and with that emotion, you can just see what they've been through, and you feel it. You feel what they've gone through.

And after a while, Jimin pulled away from the kiss and wiped Y/N's tears away.

"It was fake. It was fake love (iM so siCK OF THIS FAKE LOVE. FAKE LOVE - okay sorry) that I was showing you. But as time passed, I did fall in love with you," He admitted, "And it hurt me to know that I was going to break a heart of gold. So I'm sorry Y/N. I'm sorry for using you, for hiding the truth about your sister, for everything."

He let out a sigh and then continued, "As much as I've grown to love you and want you by my side forever, you deserve so much better."

The male took the smaller person by him and moved her away from him. A broken smile then flashed across his face as he gave her a small kiss on the forehead before walking away from the heart aching site of his loved one crying.

"And that's why I'm going to have to stay away from you until the universe makes me find you again, when I'm a better man."

The End.

-

LMAO JK YOU thOUGGHTTT BITCH THE ENDING AIN'T GONNA END LIKE THAT

THE ENDING IS GONNA MAKE YOU ALL HATE ME MORE THAN YOU ALREADY DO

BUT DONT WORRY

TO THE ENDING - IM MAKING A SEQUEL TO THE BOOK SO Y'ALL KNOW LIKE THIS SHIT AINT DONE.

ALSO IF Y'ALL CHECK MY BIO -

Look at all those new books that I'm working on wowie

Also If any of you ever read my first book I Will Make You Mine - I took it down cuz lmao I stopped working on it when it was march and I was in May at that time wheeze.

But I might publish it again ion know.

Step Teacher will be released once this book finishes, or sleepover finishes. So it might take a while.

3 Am. Lmao I had this idea at 3 am lol. Basically a short story about how her boyfriend—Jimin—Gets all possessed at 3 am and goes all hyper sex drive on her. Yeah it's gonna make y'all shook. Cuz y'all know me

I LOVE MY PLOT TWISTS UWU

Also thank you for 11k.

Remember when I said I'll tell my parents if I reached 10k. Yeah - I told them when I was at 9k because I had to save my ass from sum -

But they were like , "that's cool. I'm actually proud of you." And I was like wow that's a first kenenwnsnsn

But then they yelled at me to get off my phone and stop writing stories one day so i was like there's the mom
And dad I know -

BUT W;-KAMMWM THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY STUPID ASS AND GETTING THROUGH THIS LONG AUTHORS NOTE

SARANGAY OPRAH -

Come @ me for that

Do it you won't