117 || WRONG PERSON

PRESENT DAY
YOUR P.O.V

꧁꧂

You woke up this morning without Jimin in your arms. From what you recalled, the two of you talked about useless stuff and your past, he didn't speak much of his, but anyways, you two cuddled and fell asleep together. But Jimin left and that saddened you.

Jin woke up earlier than everyone and started making his famous pancakes. The smell roamed around the house and out came the zombie like people, sitting on the stools in sync as the pancakes were served to them. Jin however, woke you up and told you to go change and freshen up before eating. Which you did.

After taking a nice, warm shower, you changed into shorts and a long sleeved turtle neck crop top. Jin was acting like a mother to everyone, saying not to eat fast and to you, to dress more properly because it's still cold outside. But it felt great. To have new people in your life.

All of you laughed and enjoyed breakfast, telling funny stories. Not once was Jimin mentioned. And when you brought it up, everyone went silent and his friends—which are now yours—shrugged and stuffed their mouths full of food.

Brushing it off, you enjoyed the rest of the time with everyone before they left to their homes. Jin made sure to scold you before he left. But he also gave you his huge ass coat Incase you go out like that. What a sweetheart.

The house was now quiet and boring. So, you decided to go out. Wearing the coat Jin gave to you and some boots, you walked into the cold, blessing Jin for letting you wear this.

You didn't know where to go. Your feet just wandered wherever they liked and stopped when they found the destination. And that was not an ordinary place. You arrived at the police station.

If Jimin isn't who he is, then Kim Namjoon would've been a dream also.

Walking inside the station, you were met with many people rushing around with papers and police men and women running out and coming back in. It was hectic.

But you made your way through the chaos and to the front desk. The lady who was working there, answering calls and what not looked up at you, slightly shocked. Her eyes were wide. You figured it was because you are famous and everything and there shouldn't be a reason for you to be here, but that wasn't the case.

She transferred the call to the hospital and put the phone down. "Hello Ma'am, How May I help you?" She asked.

"Um.. is there- well, my name is Y/N, Choi Y/N. And months ago I got shot and ended up in a coma. I was wondering if.. if the person that shot me is here and I could have a nice chat." She seemed slightly nervous and asked you to hold on.

Taking a seat, you looked around at the people focused on saving the world, well, Seoul. The lady that went out for a while came back with someone else. It looks like he was head of the detective department.

"Hello, I'm Kim Hyo-jong, I run the detective department here. You said your name is Y/N?" You nodded and stood up, putting your hand out for a shake which he gladly took. He then escorted you to his place in the station.

"Your report is that you got shot while coming home for a gathering but the man ran away. Unfortunately you were in a coma for 7 months. Is that right?" You replied with a firm "Yes Sir," And he chuckled.

"Alright, well, we do have the man you're looking for here." He admitted and nervousness built up in you. If its Namjoon, then everyone lied to you, even Jimin. If it isn't, then you'll give up on looking for more evidence that Jimin was lying and what you dreamt of wasn't a dream.

E'dawn, the head man who told you to call him his nickname folded his arms after throwing the paper to the side. He leaned in closer so he could whisper something.

"The man that shot you was named Yoo Eunjin." He whispered and Your nails dug into the shorts you were wearing, slightly hurting your skin.

Just before he could tell you the rest of the story, the lady that worked at the front desk barged in and took E'dawn away for some breaking news for this case he took on.

Disappointment washed over you, but it wasn't for long that the sea of disappointment left. You looked at the papers that had your case written on it.

Taking more and more and skimming through almost all of it, your eyes landed on something that made your stomach turn and do a billion flips.

Criminal Name: Kim Namjoon
Date of Birth: September 12th, 1994
Home town: Ilsan , South Korea
Height: 5'11"
Accused of: Gang Violence, Illegal Drug selling, Murder AND Attempted murder of Choi Y/N, Kim Mijin (formally known as Choi), Kim Taehyung, Min Yoongi, Jeon Jungkook, Lee Sohyee, and
Park Jimin.

꧁꧂

Read this shit pls :")And 3 O'clock

And 3 O'clock

But how was this chapter ??? Okay ??? Alright ??? Meh ??????

I played outro: tear while writing this and it fit in so well lmao.