|| 36 ||

A/N: lets just appreciate Bighit one more time. 😭😭😭👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I HAVE EUPHORIA ON LOOP ITS BEEN GOING ON FOR HOURSSSS- Okay anyways this chapter isn't really all interesting but it kind of is

But thank you so much for 1K!!!!! IM SOBBINGGG

"He hasn't been home in two days!!?" Namjoon yelled through the phone, probably making you deaf.

"Yeah, he hasn't been home for TWO days Namjoon. I'm worried." You said while biting your lip and fiddling with the bottom of your shirt.

He sighed and you can tell he was massaging his temples because that's how Namjoon is. "Maybe he came back from Busan and came here to Seoul?"

"No, he isn't leaving for months." You told him as you plopped down onto the couch.

"You should just call him again or go look for him." He suggested and you replied with a 'yes and thank you, goodbye' before ending the call.

"Park Jimin, what curious thing this time brought you out of the house?"

Jimin's P.O.V

"Park Jimin, what curious thing this time brought you out of the house?" Is what I heard.

What curious thing brought me to leave the house? If only she knew I didn't leave the house today. I only left yesterday to..

Have fun with another girl.

But today I've been in her room the whole time, with that Journal she kept of her little sister, erasing traces of evidence that can lead to me.

"Kim Namjoon, nah.. let's make it, Kim Taehyung. She didn't know who her lover was, otherwise She would have questioned Tae." I erased Namjoons name and put Kim Taehyung on there instead.

As I was flipping through the pages, there seemed to be no mention of me at all. Which was oddly strange. I sort of felt hurt she didn't mention me in there.

It kind of seemed suspicious, so I took the book by one side and started shaking it to see if any hidden papers would come out of it. But nothing did.

Guess she really didn't mention me at all.

"Oh well, I just need to make sure all the blame goes on Taehyung and his friends." And that's what I did, every bad page I erased it all and put the blame on Taehyung or Jungkook. Jin was there as well.

Once I finished, I placed the journal back down to where it was and went out of her room.

"Sorry Tae, But this what you get for trying to take Mijin back when I had her."