|| 86 ||

YALL IM CACKLING WNMSSNNSSNNSNWNAMS THEY ARE DEBUTING THE SAME DAY BTS DID SNSNWMSN

YALL IM CACKLING WNMSSNNSSNNSNWNAMS THEY ARE DEBUTING THE SAME DAY BTS DID SNSNWMSN. THEY EVEN HAVE ONE PERSON WHO SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH WHEEZE NEMSNS

-

Army who , I'm in Zrmy.

But honestly I can't wait for them to release Love Yourself : She. So I can hear ZNA.

Park Jimin who ? I only know D-Min. He's my daddy UwU he got the d and everything. Drive Min is amazing lets go guys.

Omgggg glucose though. Another dadddyyyy

Ughhhh bake love is gonna be great

Hate maze is another one I'm looking forward too

And what's mama ? I only know dada

But zanpanman oH yEs

Oh yESSS

But I don't need you girl Oof my shit

You make me feel the eennnnnnd ~ oHHHHH YEAHHH MY SONGGG

damn zope and zire mensmwmskwsm nuts

Attack on TandoSoneyeondan is amazing too

And three!two! Is the bomb

EatJin? More like EatFin.

Dad jokes ? More like Zad Jokes.

-

D-Min calls for Y/N, "ZABBYY"

Y/N walks in with a bitch-whomst-is-you-face

D-Min sighs and stares at Y/N, "I have a war of Zormones in my pants," He says while pouting.

"Me. No. Speak. Spanish." Y/N said.

D-Min was Japanese, he didn't speak Korean and he only knew how to say, 'I love you' and 'zon't worry, It's okay.'

D-Min stood up and walked towards Y/N. Y/N stepped back from him and still had the bitch-whomst-is-you-face on.

Then, D-Min grabbed her wrist and pulled her close , causing her to hit his chest.

Maybe a true loves kiss will make her remember me.

Suddenly, Nashi came down from the Wattpad world above and said, "but bitch she don't love yo fake ass." And then left back to the world above.

D-Min disregarded whatever the fish came down and leaned down to Y/N. He shut his eyes and almost pecked her lips, but then he heard some Spanish dramatic music play and he turned around to find, N/Y and Jimin.

"D-Min.. hOW COULD YOU ?" N/Y slapped D-Min.

Jimin just stood there dumbfounded at the whole entire scene.

D-Min? Why does that name sound familiar ?

"Wait N/Y- I thought you were Y/N-"

"YOU CHEATER." N/Y slapped him again and ran off from the Zouse they were in. D-Min Sighed And ran after her.

Y/N and Jimin were confused as fish.

Y/N just ignored what happened and took Jimin by the hand as they walked away together.

"Okay I don't get what just happened, but why does D-Min sound familiar..?" Jimin asked and Y/N let out a laugh.

-

IM WHEEZING. WHAT DID I JUST WRITE NENSNWNSDNWND

BUTKEKEEM