|| 53 ||

Clutz114: Hey , Choi Y/N.

YourUsername: Namjoon, what's wrong?? You only use 'Choi' when something's wrong or when you're pissed at me.

Clutz114: well , I am pissed. I'm beyond pissed. Smh , can't believe I've kept on for this act for so long.

YourUsername: act?? What act?? Namjoon you're triggering my anxiety. Wtf is wrong ?

Clutz114 is typing. . .

-

Your anxiety was slowly coming. What could he have wanted? He was taking forever to type and it only made your anxiety worse.

The suspense was killing you.

Jimin and Taehyung were bickering, of course the topic was about you but you drained them out.

Normally, you'd tell them to shut up or just attack Jimin with kisses and tell him sweet things in your room, but not right now.

All you could focus on was Namjoon and this long ass essay he's writing.

Jimin and Taehyung noticed you weren't saying anything. They noticed that your face was glued to your phone, as well as your eyes that were full of worry.

Your boyfriend walked over and sat next to you before glancing at your screen. His eyes widened.

Fuck I'm gonna get caught if I don't do anything right now. Jimin thought.

He then snatched your phone. "Hey!!" You yelled at him, trying to snatch your phone back. But Jimin got up and ran to the kitchen.

You followed him and he ran back to the couch.

He clicked on the "add person to this chat button."

-

Add Park_Jimin?

Yes No

Adding Park_Jimin. . .

Park_Jimin has entered this chat !

Clutz114 stopped typing. . .

-

Jimin handed your phone back to you. You glared at him for a while, then you just looked down at your phone and saw what he did.

Namjoon stopped typing.

Because Jimin came in.

But, you didn't know that Namjoon blocked Jimin, only until you saw the screen where it had red on top with a warning that said,

"The user Clutz114 has blocked ; Park_Jimin. Would you still like to continue to the messages?"

Why did Namjoon block Jimin?