|| 75 ||

"Y/N, I don't care if you called the cops on me. I love you. I do. I deserved getting arrested, I did some pretty bad things in my life. But one thing that was good, was meeting you."

Y/N had been silent ever since Yoongi got taken away and when Taehyung went to the station. Mijin was put to sleep with their son.

Jimin sighed and kneeled down in front of her, cupping her face to make her look into his eyes.

"I want to give this relationship another go, and this time I'll make you the most happiest girl in the world. I won't fuck up, I swear."

She stared into his eyes. His eyes were full of pain, sadness, regret, and a hint of hope.

If anyone could look into his eyes right now, they could read his entire story.

A boy who was lost. A boy who's parents neglected him until he showed something fantastic to them, that involved money. That boy grew up to become more mature, but soon became corrupted.

A demon entered him, that demon kept that boy who grew up company since nobody was ever there for him. That demon, was none other than Kim Namjoon. The demon soon got vanquished by an angel sent from God.

The boy whom was suffering so much, who wouldn't ever tell anyone he was hurting, who would just listen to the demon and do whatever he said. He did it because he didn't want to be abandoned.

But that angel took his hand and pulled him out of the deep depths of hell and showed him the light.  This angel was picking up the pieces of his shattered heart and placing them back together like a simple puzzle piece.

And now, that little boy who grew up fell in love with that angel. He was so head over heels for this angel, that he would do anything for her to be happy.

Even if that meant giving his own life up for hers, he would do it in a heartbeat.