|| 42 ||

^ when Jimin stresses over Y/N and Mijin -

-

"I thought you and him already had se-"

"sIKE YOU TRICK ASS BITCH YOU THOUGHT" Taehyung yelled out causing you and Jimin to jump back.

Well, you started laughing at the way his face was and the new nickname he gave Jimin. Jimin just stared at you.

He just sighed and then turned his attention back to Taehyung. "Well why did I hear 'Oh Jungkook, don't stop! Nnghh ' Back when I lived in the dorm, huh?"

"I-" Taehyung seemed stuck. He pondered for a moment before pointing a finger at Jimin and explaining. "He was scratching my back and it felt good!"

"Sure. Sure." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Jiminie, I have a question for you." You asked him but Taehyung looked at you like he already read your mind and gave you the 'Are you fucking insane' look.

"And what may that question be?" He ran his fingers through his hair as he made his way to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and then opening it, taking a sip.

"Do you know who Mijin is?"

Switching to Taehyung's P.O.V

Jimin's eyes went wide while he was drinking his water. He almost choked.

Y/N you dumb bitc- Well she isn't a bitch but she's dumb for asking. He's obviously going to lie about it.