|| 74 ||

"Park Jimin, you are charged with murder, theft, gang violence, and sexual harassment. How do you plead?"

"This is an interrogation room, not a court room. And I plead tired." Yoongi scoffed, crossing his arms.

The police were getting tired of his stupid remarks, soon they were going to beat the answers out of him.

"Park Jimin, I will ask you one more time how do yo-"

"I'm not guilty. A man named Kim Namjoon sent me a video of him torturing my girlfriends sister. I'm not apart of any violence at all, and that's all I'm going to say until I have a lawyer present."

"You little son of a -"

The door busted open and In came a man with a mustache, Kim Taehyung.

"I am Min Yoon- I mean I'm Park Jimin's lawyer and here I'll be showing you the evidence that he is not guilty."

He entered the room and sat next to Yoongi. Yoongi just stared at Taehyung, dumbfounded. If this kid barely passed high school, how was he going to partake in bailing him out of this situation when he knew nothing about law.

Taehyung placed his light briefcase down and opened it up, taking out Yoongi's phone.

This dumb fuck only brought the phone in that large ass shit smh. I'm so doomed.

He unlocked the phone and turned the video on, placing it down so the interrogator can see.

The video was cut out to not show any part of Jimin, it just showed all of what Namjoon did.

"And my baby miji-" He cleared his throat, "Choi Mijin is in her house with her sister to testify against Kim Namjoon and protect Park Jimin. I mean, there's no need to have a trial when the clear evidence is here and all you guys need to do is take him into custody." Taehyung said with a smile the whole entire time while the interrogator and police officer were debating about it.

-

I really hate this chapter cuz I was rushing so sorry if it was bad