|| 56 ||

Clutz114 has sent a video !

Click to play video !

-

Muffled screams were heard.

It was in an empty garage, well, it used to be a gang dealing place before.

A girl was in the center of the garage. She was all tied up and her head was covered with a bag. She kept squirming around and pushing back and forth, trying to fall down or break the chair and escape.

Soon, a laugh could be heard. And a man slowly walked up to the small girl who was covered in bruises and ropes, along with that bag.

The girl kept screaming, hoping someone could hear her. The man that was laughing like an insane person, stopped. He clearly got annoyed by watching the girl struggle to break free.

His hand moved up to the bag covering her face and he pulled it off her. Tears were all over the young girl's face, her once pink plump lips were not bloody and bruised. Her glowing skin went away, as it was now covered in salty tears.

"Please just let me go." She begged at the man.

"Please just let me go Namjoon! I won't tell anyone about what you've done to me, I swear!" She continued to ramble on. Her sobs still coming in between as she spoke.

He chuckled and then ruffled her already messed up hair before he leaned down to her height.

"Mijin, sweetie, I know you won't tell. And I would love to let you go.." Hope immediately struck her, but soon got crushed as he continued with his words, "But I'm really lazy."

She started squirming around and trying to push herself off the chair. He once again started laughing—no emotion through the laughs, it was so cold and dark.

Namjoon then walked away, his figure disappearing into the shadows. Mijin screamed and kicked. She cried and pushed. But nothing helped.

"Someone please help me," she screamed once more.

A figure slowly walked out of the dark and cold place.

Mijin spotted the figure and screamed even louder, shaking her head—she knew what was going to happen but she didn't want it to happen—in fear. Tears were falling down faster as the figure approached.

But she didn't expect it to be him.

She didn't expect it to be, Park Jimin.

-

I CONTINUE NEXT CHAP