|| 93 ||

Months had passed since Jimin said those words. And those months were filled with joy. It was as if they were in a movie and everything was perfect. But we all know that movies like that aren't worth watching and the directors, well, in this case the author, broke the fourth wall bitch doesn't want this to get boring and have a happy ending like all cliches.

Anyways, Taehyung, Mijin, and their son did I even name the child ? I'm too lazy to go read so if I did hmu bc I forgot a bunch of shit in this book lmao has been staying in Y/N's house for those months but now, they were building their dream house. BARBIE LIFE IN THE DREEEEAAAM HOUSE. I'm not sorry. Okay I'll stop with these little a/n. Their life couldn't be more perfect.

Yoongi, he apparently found the love of his life again. And no, it wasn't his long lost pillow, it was a girl named Lee Sohyee. Jimin jumped at the name and had the 'oh-shit-fuck-turtle-dog' face on, meaning he was basically shook. He even brought her to Y/N's home and Sohyee had the same face.

Everyone thought she was one of his old victims in his murder rampage days, but he soon spilled who she was.

Yoongi, Taehyung, and Mijin knew about Jimin's child life. Y/N only knew a little bit, not all of it. But what they didn't know was who Lee Sohyee was and what he meant to her.

His parents would argue all the time and it would lead to both of them abusing each other, which led to them taking it out on Jimin when one stormed out of the house. Eventually, they both got a divorce and his dad won full custody, but he could visit his mom once a month.

The divorced adults got remarried and both had a new family to look after. Jimin had a new sister, which he was really excited about, until he noticed they would pay attention to her and not him. His dad and stepmom completely forgot about Jimin's existence. It was like when his parents were fighting, but again, when one left, the other would just come to him and abuse him. His new mother and his biological father would only come to him about school or after school activities, nothing else.

That resulted into him growing up like how he was. Broke and alone. His stepsister, Lee Sohyee, was there for him at times but all he did was act cold towards her and pushed her away. He was jealous of her, jealous that she'd always get the attention. That is, until she entered high school. After that, there was no more spoiling her, no more giving her the attention a child usually craves for when they do something well, no more love.

In a way, Jimin felt happy. But he knew it was wrong to feel that way.

He would hear her cry herself to sleep, scream for help, talk to herself and say it'll be okay. He'd even witness her cutting herself at times. But he didn't do anything. He couldn't do anything. He felt helpless and he felt angry at himself for hurting her the way his parents did and the way his stepmother did.

Years passed and my brother and I discovered a new avatar, a boy named Aang okay sorry and Jimin saved up money secretly so he could run away. And he did. He left Busan and went to Seoul. Everyone knows the story of what happened when he came here.

So, basically, everyone was shocked when he told his his connection to her. Mostly Yoongi. But the two siblings embraced each other in their arms and let out so many apologies and tears. They both started talking about how their lives were and Jimin cried even more. He left his little sister to fend for herself without even looking back once.

But Sohyee was basically angry and then started scolding and slapping Jimin like Mijin did with basically anyone who wronged her or family / friends.

The rest of the gang were laughing at how his younger sister was attacking him like that. And how he would plead for help but none of them would help. Jimin felt highly betrayed at the moment and Sohyee was just enjoying herself.

It was all fun. Happiness was real and it would stay with Y/N forever.

Or so, she thought it would.

Who knew that A little knock on the door would change everything for good this time and take away everyone's happiness.

-

1)

OH MAN HOLY SHIET

OH MAN HOLY SHIET

And 2)

Who is it y'all , Comment !

Also , the book is coming to an end :(( sadly.

I really just wanna continue from this book —I might—

Or just do another one and jesjejdj

Should I give you the name idea for the next book of this ? —i might do it idk—

Hm..

Nah , I shouldn't. It'll give away the ending of this book. :"")

Just don't scream or get all ejdjejdsmdn and cry when the ending comes.

I don't wanna be responsible for parents coming @ me or y'all going into the hospital :((

But like Oof , thank you for 17k as well I FUCKING LOVE YOU JEJDJSJ

oh yeah and I wanna have a name to call my readers by so leave some suggestions where the arrow is !

⬇️

I might call you guys nachos cuz I'm nashio and nachos with nashio is great lmao

Anyways bye

WAIT NO

HESJSJD I HAVE SLEEPOVERS CHAPTER DONE BUT I KEEP FORGETTING TO PUBLISH IT CUZ I DONT LIKE IT AND I- JEJDJWSJSJESJ

Okay bye