|| 97 ||

Wattpad wouldn't let me update smh

-

The wood floor creaked at the steps of him going behind the ladies. He finally chose his victim as he grabbed her by the hair, pulling her back which caused a rush of pain go around her head.

"You."

And Taehyung's heart clenched around him, he felt as if he couldn't breathe. The walls were closing in on him, he was suffocating. Suffocating by the fear that controlled him, the situation, and he was suffocating because Namjoon just grabbed the only person in the world he wanted to survive for. The very person who before, was tortured by him for a whole year, had to give birth which added more pain and suffering because she couldn't once hold her child. They took him away from her the moment he was born. But then she escaped and came back to him and now was once more in the clutches of the devil himself.

Yoongi was trying to hold Jimin back and calm him down, also communicating with his eyes to his lover, Sohyee, to not be panicked and tell Y/N to stay calm. Which she did, but it didn't work. She was shaking in the grip of the younger female. Her youngest sister was once going to be either taken, beat in front of her, or even worse, get killed in front of everyone.

"Let's finish where we last left off, hm?" As his dirty mouth opened to speak, his hands brushed her silky hair out of her way, slowly moving down her fair skin and to her clothed body.

At this point Taehyung was screaming his lungs out, to not touch her, do anything to her or he'd carve out his heart and then feed it to him. Jungkook was trying to calm him down but nothing was working. Those dirty fingers were touching and ruining the beautiful work of art god left for him.

Namjoon eyed Taehyung as he ripped apart of Mijin's sleeve off. And that's when the waterworks exploded from Y/N, even Sohyee. Jimin and Taehyung were sending death threats, taking small steps forward but they'd end up going back even further because he'd point a gun at her side. Then realization came down on the men. Nobody will ever beat Kim Namjoon when he's determined to do something like this; Kill, torture, rape in front of the loved ones while he threatens to kill if anyone does something rash. Or so they thought.

As The three men turned their eyes away, lips quivering at the words Taehyung was saying—as well as the situation with mijin— which were pleads to leave her be and do whatever he wants to him instead of her. He was now on his knees, hands together, now begging him to stop. That was everyone's breaking point. To see their best friend on his knees, begging, crying, screaming for him to let her go and do whatever, but he wouldn't listen.

Now, Namjoon wasn't going to rape her, but he was going to beat her, cut her, beg for her life as he was going to show her the taste of death for a little before letting her go and continuing all over again. Just like he did for a whole year where everyone thought she was dead.

He started to slap her senselessly, grabbing her hair here and there and pulling it. But she wasn't screaming, she was just crying. Not because of him hurting her, but because Tae was on the floor continuing to beg and scream. Because Y/N wouldn't stop repeating, 'I'm sorry.' Because the people she loved were suffering, not physically, but emotionally, because of her. No pain that Namjoon and his minions had caused her could compare to the pain she had in her heart right now.

And the moment when Namjoon was about to pull out his pocket knife, Y/N mustered up everything to push her little sister out of the way, which worked. She was now on the floor, away from harms way.

Jimin turned around when Namjoon shouted, 'Bitch' and it was now Jimin's turn to completely lose it.

"Look, you want someone to hurt?" Her voice was shaky, broken, full of emptiness right now and all Namjoon did was scoff and try pushing her out of the way to get Mijin again but she used all the force to hold him back and ask the question again. This time, Namjoon just replied with a firm yes.

"Well then," Y/N's eyes glanced at Jimin for a bit. He saw how he was mouthing don't do it and taking little, and i mean little steps forward so Namjoon wouldn't notice, but luckily Yoongi grabbed hold of him. "Do whatever you want to me. Beat me, throw me against the wall, take me outside and humiliate me, air on tv for the whole world to see."

"And why should I do it to you when I have her?"

"Because I spoiled your plan to hurt me like Jimin intended to in the beginning. Didn't I?"

She was right. Jimin fell in love with her which caused Namjoon to act like this and make his own life become a mess—but in his eyes saw Y/N did it.

"I made him fall in love with me. I made him stop everything for me. I made him feel happy without the thrill of ruining someone's life like you wanted. I made him better. So if you're going to hurt anyone, it should be me."

And he was convinced to do it. Because now, Y/N was in the hands of the devil and was being dragged away, almost reaching the outside world which was supposed to be safe, but everyone knows the world outside is worse than inside.

But the moment his hand was on the door knob, the air tightened around Y/N. This time she was suffocating, struggling to breathe and even put her hand out to reach for the air, hoping it would come back to her. But After that, everything was black. And there was no faint vision of seeing someone on her. No hearing the distant screaming. Nothing.

Everything just vanished from existence. Everyone was pulled away. Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Mijin, Yoongi, Jungkook, Sohyee, even Y/N herself was gone. It was just a jet black room. A jet black room that wouldn't become brighter or show any living thing any time soon.

It was just darkness.

Darkness that was here to stay and never leave.

-

1) I really hate the ending I didn't know hOW TO FUCKING END THIS CHAPTER. yes this chapter, I'm not ending the book yet smh.

2) i really feel like some parts of this chapter was extra ehxjexn

SO ANYWAYS

THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE SOMEWHAT SIMILAR TO THE HOTLINE FORMAT ! If you don't know what I mean then go read hotline. #Noshameinselfpromo or you can also go read sleepover I mean there's smut in there if you like *cough shitty smut tho but hey I'm trying to convince people to read my books Cough cough*

Have a good day, ily, thank you for 22k+ reads iM- 😩😩😭😭😭💕💕💕💕