|| 59 ||

Story is coming to an end guys ;;;

-

"Ah, Oppa, do you want anything to drink or eat?" Y/N asked Yoongi.

He shook his head and Y/N sat down.

"Yah, why can't you call me Oppa.." Jimin mumbled, pouting and crossing his arms. Y/N giggled and pinched his cheek before looking back at Yoongi who seemed slightly.. surprised?

Well, Yoongi did see that video that Namjoon sent and Yoongi thought that Jimin was just playing Y/N. But something did seem different about him. A good different.

Usually when Yoongi saw Jimin in relationships , he would get jealous when his girl talked to someone other than him. But it was an act then. And now, it doesn't seem to be an act.

The reason why Yoongi came here was to expose Jimin. No, he wasn't helping Namjoon. He wanted to do this for the good of Y/N—even though now it seemed as if Jimin did have feelings for Y/N. Yoongi would screw it up.

"Well the reason why I came here was bec-"

Ding !

Ping !

Min Yoongi is a genius and a great man jjang jjang man Boong boong !

Y/N and Jimin stared at Yoongi while pulling their phones out. Yoongi just gave them a "what" look.

They disregarded his ringtone and opened up the millions of notifications they were getting.

And once Jimin opened up the notification, his soul left his body.