|| 62 ||

Taehyung lost it after he said that.

Y/N was a broken mess after he said that.

Yoongi was just tired and wanted to sleep but this was important after Jimin said that.

Jimin wanted to just take Y/N away because he meant what he said.

But Taehyung, a crazy human being who was hell bent on teaching Jimin a lesson got loose from Yoongi's grip and bolted towards him.

He grabbed Jimin and started throwing hands once more. This time Jimin was fighting back and the two were going at it like mothers on Black Friday.

Yoongi pulled Taehyung away once more and Y/N begged Jimin to stop , which he did.

And Taehyung was once again, beneath Yoongi.

Nobody noticed that someone was watching them the entire time. Someone who caused this mess in the first place.

Clap Clap

"This is a great show everyone , better than the Kardashians. I give it a 5 star rating."

Everyone's heads turned to the source of the voice and the three boys almost pounced on the person in front of them, their blood boiling even more. Y/N was just still a broken mess but she hated the sight of the person in front of all of them.

The person who caused this whole mess.

"Kim fucking Namjoon."

-

MAJOR FUCKING PLOT TWIST AND HUGE ASS CHAPTER COMING SOON UM

PREPARE YOUR BULLETS CUZ Y'ALL GONNA SHOOOT MEEE