114 || WRONG PERSON

I have serious writers block.
I don't know what to write so
Excuse how bad this chapter is
Because jecnjexennde.
Also , school is going
To start again , sadly.
High school will be a pain in
The ass. And updates will be slow,
I have to make sure my grades don't
Drop the first day lmao.
:/
But Y'all but my mom wants me
To stay at the library 25/8 too bc my grades need to be on point if I wanna live
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

꧁꧂

"So that's why you said Park Jimin to me."

"Yeah." You replied, now taking the once hot coco into your hand, drinking it all up.

"I see.. and is that why Yoongi choked on his drink? And Tae and Mijin were all.. weird?" Nodding slowly, his mouth formed a little "O" as he now understood.

Silence took over for a while as you two awkwardly drank your coco, glancing at each other here and there but then acting as if it never happened. But once again, you didn't enjoy the atmosphere or the silence.

"I'm sorry to have said all this. It must make you feel uncomfortable." You smiled sadly but he just shook his head. Jimin did not feel awkward at all. If anything, he felt guilty and pained.

"It doesn't at all, don't worry. Let's just talk about something different, yeah?" And you two took off. Talking about everything else, your life. But it was mostly you talking about growing up and Jimin smiling happily at everything. It was weird, but you didn't put much thought to it.

Time passed and eventually, the two of you fell asleep on the couch cuddling—well, only you. You bonded with him with different things brought up in the conversation. He was playing with your hair and caressing your back. instantly you fell asleep. As if he knew what to do to make you fall into a deep sleep.

Jimin was wide awake, watching how you breathed and how your arms would tighten around him whenever you shifted throughout your sleep. He felt happy, but sad at the same time.

Jimin was guilty, he was hurt, and he was happy. But he had to leave as soon as possible. Trying to escape out of your clutches, you tossed and turned but eventually he got out of the strong hold you put him in. The urge of wanting to stay and wake up with you in his arms was strong, but he had to leave.

After all, he was protecting you. He didn't want you to get hurt again. Jimin crouched down, slowly pulling his hand up and moving the hair out of your face. A pained smile crawled up his face and the last thing he said before he left once again was, "It wasn't a dream, Y/N. I'm so sorry."

Jimin walked out of the house, now determined to find a new place and leave his friends if it meant to protect you.

꧁꧂

👀👀👀👀👀