|| 45 ||

It has now been 3 days.

3 days of literal hell with Kim Taehyung living in your home.

He would get up in the middle of the night and just walk around, hitting the walls or yelling for his lion.

Sometimes he would come in the shared room of you and Jimin and just push Jimin off. Then he'd jump next to you to cuddle.

Jimin would try and push and pull but nothing would work.

The only thing that'd remove Taehyung and keep him in the guest bedroom would be if he got his lion or teddy bear delivered from his house. Well, according to Jimin, his shared house and shared bedroom with Jungkook.

"Jimin, It's been 3 days and I can't take anymore of it." You let out an exhausted sigh.

He too let out a sigh, but of discomfort. "You're telling me. At least you get the bed, I get the floor." A small pout then formed onto his face.

My heartu- this innocent boy seriously can't be the killer of my sister. Can he? Nahhhh

"We need to kick him out." He suggested but then in came a yawning Taehyung.

"Yah, Kick me out? I don't think so." He then stretched his arms before dropping them down to his sides.

"And why can't I do that? This is my-" Jimin got interrupted.

"This is Y/N's House. Y/N didn't even ask you to stay with her, you just decided that you can stay because you became her boyfriend. So if you can do that because you're her boyfriend, I can do that because I'm her best friend."

Taehyung shocked you and Jimin. You sort of seemed happy after? A best friend like this. He's protective, almost like a brother.

"Dang TaeTae, that was spicy." Was all that came out of your mouth before the two of you erupted into laughs and giggles while Jimin just sat there, angrily observing.

-

Why is that there ???? I swear I'm innocent and I haven't talked about shit like that —

w tF

But also thank you for 2K !!!!! It's only been a week and a half since I reached 1k , I think?? BUT THANK YOU ILYSM

Ima flirt with you guys starting next chapter ;))) because that's how I roll lmao