|| 52 ||

Jimin paced back and forth in the living room.

He checked his phone from time to time to see if he got spammed or hate messages, or to see if anything has been leaked.

Y/N was sitting on the couch with Taehyung and they were watching Mean Girls. They were so focused on the movie that they didn't even see Jimin's full on anxiety panic mode.

Y/N's phone beeped, Jimin didn't think much of it, until she screamed.

He quickly grabbed her phone and checked what was on it. Taehyung asked her what's wrong and She stuttered in saying what was wrong. 

Jimin saw what she freaked out about, it was a picture of Lisa. Her nudes got leaked.

Namjoon you little-

A wave of relief washed over Jimin as he sighed and threw the phone on the couch.

"It's okay Y/N. It's okay." Taehyung was consoling her. Her face was pale, I mean, Lisa wasn't ugly, but that picture was hella ugly.

"Jagiya, it's okay, look, just focus on the movie. Okay?" Jimin said as he pulled her away from Taehyung.

They glared at each other for a while. Y/N felt at ease in Jimin's arms.

The three of them just focused on the movie, Jimin and Tae giving each other glares here and there.

-

IENXNSNSJSKKX

EJXJKWKXS

EJXND

WE WENT FROM #709 TO #324 AND NOW WE'RE AT

#91 IN SHORT STORY I CANT IM BAVINEJJK

WHEEZES

CRIES

DIES

I CANTJEJSKSJ ILYSM ILYSM ILYSM THANK YOU THANK YOU