o n e

((Btw guys, I don't cuss, so there might be like some words like "heck" or "butthole". I dont know, just go with it lol))
Jack and I were sitting at our lunch table and unusually, we weren't talking. He was just sitting there, staring into space, whenever Madison comes to sit with us—which NEVER happens by the way. "Hey babe!" She said looking to Jack. Babe? I thought. "Hey, Madison." Jack said, still dazing off. Madison looked sort of annoyed. Me and Madison were friends, I guess. I mean I wouldn't call us besties, but you know, we talk and get along. But I sure didn't know that she was dating my best friend like what the heck? She looked over to me, annoyed that Jack wasn't paying attention to her, and I got the gist. "Yo! Gilinsky!" He still didn't answer. I see that Johnson is coming over here so I signal him to help us. "Sup, G?" he says. "Hey, man!" what?? Is he mad at us? I don't recall doing anything to him. The boys do their handshake thingy while me and Madison sit across from each other, confused. "Jack?" She asked. "Hm?" "Oh, so now you answer me??" "After I've been sitting here for like 5 minutes trying to get your attention??" Here we go... this is how Madison handles things. She gets all worked up over something small that someone did, just to make them feel guilty and apologize to her. "Madison. Calm down..." "NO! You're just going to let him sit here and ignore us until Johnson comes here?!! WHAT THE HECK??" Welp... I tried. "Madison" Jack begins. "SAVE IT. I don't wanna hear your excuses." she argued, storming off. "She called you "Babe." I said turning to Gilinsky as soon as Madison left the cafeteria.

"So?"

"Just sayin" I said, leaning back in my chair.

"Why do you always have to get into my life?? Like, you're always so concerned about what happens and who I date or something!!"

"Jack!! Dude. What is your problem?? I understand why Madison was mad, but guys don't have periods. Why the eff are you mad??"

"You guys just get on my nerves."

"Y/N, go help Madison. I'll deal with G."

"k" I say as I walk to the bathroom, where I know she's at.

-
I walk in the bathroom to see all but one stall open and hear Madison crying.

"Madison?"

"Go away," she said through her sobs

"Madison... come on. Get out of the stall. Don't cry over him. Wanna know a secret?"

"Sure." she cried.

"I think Jack is on his period," I whisper yelled.

"Guys don't have periods." Madison laughed, coming out of the stall.

"I thought the same thing. But he's been a butthole lately." We both just laughed.

"Wanna go talk to him?"

"Not particularly, but sure."

"Okay" i laughed as we walked out of the bathroom.

-
JACK G'S POV
"Jack, bro, what the heck? What is your deal? What did the girls do to you?"

"Listen, J, they didn't do anything. It's just that I've realized something. And I think it will ruin our friendship with them."

"What could it possibly be? I mean, I like Madison, yeah, but how does that affect you?"

That's when Y/N and Madison walked in.

I saw Y/N give Johnson a look and he shook his head.

"Hey," I said to Y/N.

"Yo," She said and we both chuckled.

She's my best girl friend. Why did I get so mad?

"Hey, Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure"

And with that, Johnson and Y/N were walking into the hallway.

-
Y/N'S POV

"Wassup, J?"

"Jack said that he realized something that could ruin everyone's friendship."

"What do you mean?"

"I dont know. I'm assuming maybe he likes someone that we hate or maybe he has a new girlfriend that we don't like?"

"He's been acting different, I've noticed that."

"He hasn't been acting different around me....?"

-
Sorry guys. bad place to end, but this one was kinda long so I had to end it somewhere lol. anyways.......,
Q: What's wrong with Jack??
Comment what you think. Don't forget to vote!😘