2 9

Today was finally my day to go back with Jack and the guys. They were in New Jersey right now. They landed around the same time I did.

When I got off the plane, I looked for Jack and the guys. So really I was looking for a crowd of girl gathering around a bunch of teenaged boys. I saw Jack and smiled really wide. When he saw me, he put down the pen he was using for autographs and ran over to me.

He picked me up and engulfed me in a hug. I started getting really emotional and I cried. I hadn't seen him in two months! That's a long time to be away rom your boyfriend and best friends. I couldn't hear it, but I know Jack was crying too. I could feel his body move to his sobs. We didn't let go of each other for another 3 minutes after that when Nash came over to us. "Yooo! Y/N!!" Nash said, doing the handshake with me (I learned the guys' handshake). I looked around the room to see no Hayes. I guess that's good, he's probably going back to school now.

We decided we weren't gonna stay in a hotel in New Jersey. We were staying in a house on the Jersey Shore. I had to admit, I was super excited!

We didn't get to the house until around 9 PM. I was exhausted from the plane ride. I could have easily fallen asleep while I was changing into pajamas.

JACK'S POV

I am so, so, SO happy I get to be with Y/N again! I haven't seen her in 2 months and I literally started crying when I saw her. She looked so different. Like she had lost weight and gotten a lot lighter because in Nebraska, it's really cold and there's barely any sun.

She's been in the bathroom for a while now. I know that's off topic, but I miss her and wanna spend time with her. "Y/N? Are you okay in there?" I ask, opening the door to the bathroom. She was sleeping on the floor already dressed in her pajamas. I laughed and picked her up, carrying her to the bed. When I put her down on the bed, she was still asleep. I wrapped my arms around her torso and my legs around her legs. I just didn't wanna let go. I love her so much, and I've missed her!! I was thinking about her being gone too much, so I started crying. I cried for a couple of minutes before Y/N woke up.

-
Y/N'S POV

"Why are you crying...?" I rubbed my eyes.

"I just missed you so much..." Jack wiped away a tear and smiled. M

"I'm here now. We are gonna hang out ALL DAY tomorrow!" I pecked his lips.

We laid in the position we were in when he first laid me down on the bed and I fell asleep as he was running his hands through my hair.

~the next morning~

I woke up at around 9:37 and Jack wasn't in the bed. I was confused at first, but found a note on the nightstand.

Getting you a surprise. Be back soon, Love.
                                      ~Jack

I laid back down and checked my phone. I scrolled through Instagram for a couple of minutes before I got a Snapchat from one of my friends back home. Well, ex-friend. See, we were friends in middle school, but high school tore us apart. Why is she snap chatting me?? I thought.

I clicked the notification and it pulled up a pitch black screen that said, "steal her man, steal her man." At first I was confused. But I called Jack immediately.

He picked up before the first ring. "Yeah, babe?"

"Hey, where are you?"

"Didn't you see the note on the nightstand?"

"Yes, where are you? I need to talk you you."

"You sound worried, what's up?"

"Just hurry back to the hotel. Where are you?"

"The Starbucks in the lobby."

"K. Get me a caramel latte please," I pleaded.

"Alright," I couldn't see him, but I could tell her was smiling.

"Hold up. You're on speaker. Nash texted me."

"Okay, well I'm gonna go. I love you cutie pie!!" I said, loud enough to where people around him would look at him and he would blush. He's really shy around people he doesn't know all that well.

"I love you, too, babe. Bye. I'll see you in a few." He blushed.

Jack came back to the hotel room and I was sitting on the bed, examining the screenshot I took of Hannah's picture (Hannah's the ex-BFF). "What's up?" I gave him my phone to look at the picture. "So, what? She can't steal me away from you. You actually thought I would cheat?!" He seemed surprised, maybe angry.

"I never said that. I thought that you should see this. That's all, jeez." I rolled my eyes and he pulled me into a hug. I was still staring at the picture. After a while, Jack fell asleep. I took a sip of my coffee, got on Snapchat, and clicked Hannah's name.