4 0

FLASHBACK

"My water just broke."

Y/N's POV

He looked at me in confusion. "What does that mean?"

"It means TAKE ME TO THE DANG DOCTOR BECAUSE THE BABY'S COMING!!!!"

"OKAY, OKAY!!" He grabbed my hand and we started walking. "You are walking way too slow." He then picked me up bridal style and carried me out the door and into the car.

I called the doctor to tell them we were coming. "Hi. Yes. This is Y/N Gilinsky, and my water just broke."

"Okay, Miss. We will have a room for you as soon as you get here. Remain calm and don't freak out. See you in a bit."

"Okay. Bye."

I was having really bad contractions, and I could feel the baby kicking. I realize now that I am NOT ready to have a kid. "Jack. I'm not ready." I cried.

"What do you mean?" He looks confused and also scared.

"I'm not ready to have a kid." I started crying.

"Y/N, I will be right here with you. I promise. No matter what this baby brings us, you will not have to face it alone."

I was in labor for 3 hours. When the baby finally came out, the doctors washed her up and gave her back to me. I held her and almost started crying. Jack called our parents, close friends, and family.

"What's her name?" Katherine asked softly.

I looked at Jack and smiled, "Ashton Faith Gilinsky..."

Okay guys. That's it. ;))))

READ THE NEXT THING!!!