t h r e e

Hey guys! Like I said in the last chapter, I will be taking requests for this story. I don't know what to do with it, so I just wanted to let you guys know that if you have any ideas, please tell me so I can give you guys what you want. Enjoy part three, loves.

-

F L A S H B A C K

A few minutes later I hear the doorbell ring. I go to open it and see jack shirtless with some black joggers on and no shoes. "Jack what the heck?"

"What?" He asked innocently "You said dress comfy."

-

J A C K ' S   P O V

She rolled her eyes at me as I walked into the house. She had already set up the couch before I got here. There were three bowls of popcorn on the coffee table--because DUH: we aren't gonna go through only one! We eat like pigs-- and the couch already had a ton of blankets on it. I feel like we've done this so many times, that by now she sets it up a certain way that way we're both comfortable.

"So what are we watching?" She says, taking me away from my thoughts.

"Let's watch Dumb and Dumber?" I suggest, knowing that she could use a good laugh. I'm not sure why, but she just seems sad... -ish.

"K."

As she was scrolling through Netflix, she couldn't find it anywhere. I took the remote and searched it. Still nothing.

"I guess they removed it. Hold on." I said, pulling out my phone to look it up.

"They removed it in 2015."

"That was three years ago, ya dork." She laughed. "What if we just don't watch a movie?"

"Isn't that the whole reason I came over?"

"Well, yeah. But I've kind of felt distant from you lately. This whole week you've just kind of been out there."

"What do you mean?" I was honestly so confused.

"Whenever I try to talk to you, you're either mad or you ignore me." Ohhh..... I know what she's talking about now.......... Oops.

"Sor-" I began.

"Don't apologize!" She interrupted me. "You're here now..." She said, cuddling up to my chest.

I turned on Pretty Little Liars because that's her favorite show. "You don't have to watch this, Jack." "No, no, no! I actually kinda like it. It's intense. I know it's supposed to be kinda a girl show, but I feel like it's something that I would watch on my own time." "You sure?" "Positive." "k."

We got through about 3 episodes before Y/N fell asleep. I didn't really want to wake her up, so I laid my head on hers and fell asleep, too.

-

Y / N ' S    P O V

Whenever I woke up, I was laying on the couch with Jack by my side. Netflix was still on, but had the screen that said "Are you still watching "Pretty Little Liars"? I didn't click anything because I thought it would wake Jack up. So, I laid back down and just kind of looked at Jack. He's kinda cute when he's asleep.

"Good morning, gorgeous," He said tiredly, sitting up.

"Hey," I replied.

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing..." I chuckled. If only he could hear my thoughts.

Jack and I both checked our phones to see that I had 6 missed calls from Johnson and Jack had like 10. Jack decided to call him back and he picked up immediately. "Hey, dude." Jack said, still tired.