s i x

"Can I stay over? I just walked all this way." "Fine, but only for the pizza." I said smiling at him as I walked up the stairs to my room. 

-

When we got into my room, Jack sat on the bed and covered up with the blanket. I put on a movie, opened the pizza box and ate it. Jack knew the kind of pizza I liked, and it was so sweet of him to get it. He got a box for me and a box for him, knowing that we would both probably eat the whole box in like 10 minutes. Which I didn't. This time. Only because I fell asleep. I don't know for sure if he fell asleep too, all I remember is eating pizza and watching High School Musical 3 with Jack's arm around me.

-

The next morning I woke up around 6:15. I woke Jack up because we were running a little late. "Jack...?" Nothing. "Jack, baby...?" Still nothing. "Jack Finnegan Gilinsky." "Huh...?" He said, tiredly. "Morning, baby..." I said smiling. "Hey..." He chimed. "We have to get up, babe. You still have to go home and get dressed." "Do we have to go to school?" I chucked, "Yes, baby..." He groaned, but finally got out of bed.

"I'm gonna go home and get ready, k?"

"K." He kissed my forehead and headed for the door.

I then went back up to my room and grabbed an outfit. (seen below)

I straightened my hair and did my makeup as usual

When I got done, I checked my phone.

**MISSED CALL: Jack😍😘💖: 1 minute ago**

I then decided to call Jack back.

"Hey, babe." He said when he answered the phone.

"Sup"

"I'm outside."

"Okay." I smiled down at my shoes.

"You comin?" I know I couldn't see him, but I could tell he was smiling, too.

"Of course."

"okay, see you in a sec."

"k"

As soon as he hung up the phone, I kept mine to my ear and said "I love you" just to see how it felt. And it couldn't have felt any better.

Do I love Jack?

-

Ooh! Does Y/N love Jack?? How are Madison and JJ doing? 

Love you all! I hope you're enjoying the story.!!!

Goodbye, loves!