2 5

---

F L A S H B A C K

I smirked back and him, intertwined our fingers and counted down from three. When I got to one, we both jumped in at the same time. I decided to prank Jack once again today...

---

N O W

Whenever we got to one, I let go of his hand and let him jump in by himself. I wouldn't really call it a prank, but you know, kinda like a trick? I guess? Idk.

When he came up from the water, his flipped his hair and gave me the puppy dog face. "Why'd you do that?" He said, wiping water from his eyes and getting out of the water.

"I don't know. I guess I just felt like it," I smirked, walking over to my chair.

Before I could get there, Jack picked me up bridal style and carried me over to the pool. I held onto his neck and yelled and smiled, "Jack, DON'T!!"

"Oh, well I guess I feel like it," He smiled and jumped in the water, me still in his arms. Whenever we got into the water, we separated.

-

J A C K ' S   P O V

Y/N was walking to her chair when I decided to pick her up and carry her over by the pool. "JACK, DON'T" She shouted.

"I don't know, I guess I feel like it," I smirked, jumping in the water with her still in my arms. Whenever we got into the water, we separated.

I went up for a gasp of air when Y/N grabs my face. We both smile and she leans in to kiss me.

After a few minutes of swimming, Y/N got out of the water and laid on the pool chair, stomach side to the chair.

I got out of the water after a few minutes and Y/N was asleep on the chair. I walked over to her and playfully laid on top of her. "Jack!" She yelled, waking up.

"Yeeeees?" I chuckled.

"Get off!" She said, playfully hitting me and smiling.

"Fine, fine!" I put my hands up and smiled.

I was drying my hair when she decided to get me back. She jumped on my back as I was running the towel through my hair. "What the--" I said, looking at her.

"Whatcha doin...?" She laughed, clinging to me. I attempted to get her off, but she would just hold on tighter.

"Just about to do a little somethin..." I smirked, running over to the pool and jumping in before she could get off me.

She came up from the water and flipped back her hair. Before I could even laugh, she clung back onto my body, this time she wasn't on my back. "Oh, what do you want?" I smiled and she kissed my cheek and swam away. I swam as fast as I could after her and gently grabbed her leg, pulling her back to me. She laughed, tried to swim away, and I grabbed her waist and puller her towards me. "Thank you for today," she said. By now, we were forehead to forehead. I pushed my lips against hers and we went behind the waterfall fountain. We were kissing for a minute until Nash walks in, not knowing we were here. We pulled apart and came out from behind the waterfall.

"Yo! Hey, guys!" He said, looking at us. "What are y'all doing here?"

"We're swimming," I laughed.

"Well, duh! Why though? And when are you leaving."

"We were on a date. And we were just about to head out."

"Okay, good. Hayes was on his way down here and now you guys are here and I don't think he really wants to talk right now..."

"Okay, we're on our way out."

-

Y/N'S POV

Jack and I got out of the pool and dried off. I wrapped myself in my towel and got my bag. Jack intertwined our fingers and we left the pool. 

Just as we were about to go through the door, Hayes walks in. I put my head down to where he doesn't see me. Hopefully. We walked through the door and head for the elevator to take us to our floor. "RACE YA!" I yell, running down the hallway, Jack following behind me.

When we got to the elevator, I obviously won *mental hair flip*. We got into the elevator and went up to floor two. When we got to our room, I got some sweatpants and a hoodie out of Jack's bag and went into the bathroom to change.

When I came out of the bathroom, Jack was laying in the bed, already asleep, although it is only 6:00. I laid down next to him and stayed there for a few more minutes before Madison comes into our room bawling her eyes out.

---

Okay guys! So this chapter was sort of boring,  but I though it was somewhat cute, y'know? K. lol

So, how's your day going? I hope it's good! *blows kiss*

Anyways guys, I still need some ideas. I don't want this story to be all about what I want for the characters. No. You guys have to help me decide lol. Put what you want to happen in the comments, but keep it PG, y'all!

I love you all so much! I hope your day is amazing, and I hope you are doing well.

Bye, Beauties ;)