e i g h t

"I love you! I always have loved you!" She was crying. I didn't know what to say. 

-

"I love you, too." I said, pulling Y/N into a hug.

"Awe, you guys! You're making me teary-eyed..." Molly said, fanning her face with her hand. Y/N and I laughed at her and Y/N was still wiping tears away.

I pulled her in again and didn't let her go until she was done crying.

-

He didn't say anything, we just stood there. Silence. Molly was staring at us, smiling. What else is new? Then, without knowing, I smiled. Jack looked down at me and smiled, too, letting me go.

"You guys literally make me wanna cry!" Molly doesn't have a boyfriend right now, so I assume she's gonna be all over us about our relationship. Jack and I laughed again.

We all sat down on the couch and started watching Grey's Anatomy, Molly's favorite show. 

"Guys, I have to use the bathroom, be back in a minute." She said, pausing the show.

Jack and I sat on the couch silently for a minute or two before he said "I'm sorry."

I was shocked, what did he do? "For what?" I innocently asked.

"Just today in general. I'm sorry for the attitude, I'm sorry for being a mofo. I'm sorry for everything. I was an awful boyfriend today and I feel horrible."

"It's okay, Jack. But you are kinda a mofo." I smiled and then kissed him. That's when Molly walked in. Have you ever noticed that whenever you're trying to have a moment, someone walks in? It happens to me constantly.

"Ew. Stop." Molly cringed, smiling.

"Oh, you're just mad because you don't have a boyfriend to hang out with."

And with that, they jokingly mocked each other. They made noises as if that's how they talked, and honestly it was the cutest thing ever. I laughed at them and they both looked at me and laughed back.

-

It was around 11 o'clock and we were still watching Grey's Anatomy, except Jack and Molly were both asleep.

I nudged Jack, trying to wake him up because I couldn't sleep. "Jack?" Nothing. "Jack?" Ugh. Still nothing. "Babe!" I whisper yelled and he finally woke up.

"Huh?" I could tell he was tired, so I tried to make this quick.

"Sorry. I can't sleep."

"It's fine, baby... Here." He laid down, pulling me down with him, and 10 minutes later, I was out.

-

It was Friday morning now and Jack and I were still sleeping. I woke up frantically. "JACK! What time is it??" I asked checking my phone. "JACK! IT'S 11:00!!!! WE'RE LATE AND MY MOM'S GONNA KILL ME WHEN SHE FINDS OUT!!" "Relax, Y/N. We can just skip." "Skip school?" I furrowed my eyebrows at this horrible idea. "I can't just SKIP school! My mom would find out." "So you're sick." "Jack, I'm not sick. My parents come home today and if I am not at school, they're gonna kill me!" "Chill out, babe. They aren't gonna know because we're gonna bring in a note. It'll be okay. Plus we've already missed over half of the day, there's no point in going now." I looked at him in disbelief. He actually wanted me to skip school.

"Jack..." I looked over to where Molly was sleeping and to my surprise, she was still there.

"It's okay, Y/N. Molly isn't going either. Don't you remember our deal last night?"

"What deal?"

"We all agreed to skip today."

"Jack, I NEVER agreed to this..."

"Yes you did."

"Jack! No I didn't!!"

"I swear you did!!"

"Well I don't remember!!!!"

"...Guys? Why are y'all yelling?" Molly woke up because of us.

"Sorry, Molly. I was just leaving." I say, getting up and walking over to the door.

"No, no, no, no! Y/N..."

"I'm leaving. I've missed half of school. I'm going home to change and I'll see y'all later."

"Y/N!" Jack groaned. "Please don't leave."

"JACK! I NEVER AGREED TO SKIP SCHOOL!! I CAN'T!"

"I'M SORRY!"

I then walked out the door and ran to my house with Jack following behind me.

"Y/N!! WAIT! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!"

When I got to my house, I ran in to see my mom and dad sitting on the couch unpacking their suitcases and I was in tears.

"Y/N? What are you doing home so early?"

Of course at this moment, Jack had to walk through the door. "Babe, I'm sorry. I really a--"

"Jack?" I could tell that my mom was angry, but confused.

"Hi Mrs. Y/L/N..." Jack said, his face scrunched up.

"Hello." My mom looked Jack up and down, obviously wondering why he was in her house.

Without a word, I ran up the stairs and to my room, still wiping tears away. A couple seconds later, Jack comes in through the closed door. "Listen, before you shut me out again, I'm sorry. I really am. But it wasn't just my fault. I mean, Molly's the one who gave us the idea. She skipped too."

"Jack, it's not just that we skipped. It's how many arguments we've gotten into since we've been together. I mean we literally haven't even been together for a week and we've already had two fights."

"I'm sorry... I'm working on it. I haven't had a girlfriend for like two years. This is harder than it was back then."

"I'm sorry. It's my fault. You were my best friend, and now it's like we get in an argument every day."

"But we don't--"

"But it feels like we do!"

I look down and we were silent for a few minutes after that. I looked up to Jack and he looked like he was on the verge of crying. I had to admit, I felt horrible. I didn't want to break up with him though, I couldn't. I love him...

"I'm sorry..." I cried, wiping away tears.

We were silent once again.

"You aren't breaking up with me, right?"

-

Hey guys! Long time, no talk. Well, I know that Jack and Y/N are kinda taking things a little fast, but I don't really care. If you have something to say about it, I don't care. Okay, Love you all!

Bye, loves!