2 8

I packed up the rest of my stuff and we left the hotel. Jack, Nash, and Johnson drove me to the airport. Hayes didn't come. I don't know why, but he didn't even say goodbye.

My plane was about to board and I could see tears dripping down Jack's face, out of the corner of my eye. I didn't want to leave, he didn't want me to leave. I felt bad, so I leaned in to hug him and he grabbed my face and kissed me. "Eww..." Nash laughs. I look at him with a serious face, Jack still holding my face. "It was a joke. Carry on." Jack let's go and I have to go board my plane. Normally, Jack would stay with me to sit with me, but not this time. This time I was going to be all lonely.

~Omaha, NE~

I was walking out of the airport and I see my dad's truck parked out in the parking lot and he was standing at a pillar waiting for me. When he saw me, he ran over to me and gave me a huge hug.

"Oh my gosh! Y/N!! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, Dad." I started to think of Jack crying at the airport in Miami and I started to tear up myself.

"What's wrong?"

"Huh? Nothing. Nothings wrong." I wipe away a tear.

"Where's Jack?"

"He's still in Miami. I wanted him to come, but you probably wouldn't have liked it." I looked down at my feet. "Where's mom?"

"In the car, lets go."

~home~

I went up to my room and plopped down on the bed. I didn't bother unpacking because I wasn't staying in Omaha long. I already missed my friends!

I was just about to fall asleep when Jack FaceTimed me. I answered the FaceTime. "Hey, Gorgeous. How's your fine self been?" He asked with a smile.

I laughed at how freaking adorable he was

I laughed at how freaking adorable he was. "I'm fine. How's Miami?"

"It's fine. Nothing compared to when you were here, my love."

"Awe, very cheesy." I laughed, "but I do miss you guys!" I look around the camera and see Nash, Hayes, Johnson, and Madison sitting on the couch.

"Who are you talking to?" Hayes asks, looking at the phone. "Oh. Yo! Y/N, just leave without saying goodbye!" He sounded and looked serious.

I rolled my eyes and Jack walked into our room. "I miss youuu!" He whined.

"I miss you, too, Jack. I'll be with you soon, I promise. I'm not staying in Omaha forever."

"I know, but it already feels like you've been there for 30 years!"

I laughed and my dad came in through the door. "Are you just gonna sit in here on your phone the whole time? Or are you actually here to spend time with your family?"

"Dad. I didn't even want to come back to Omaha. At least not yet. I wanted to enjoy myself in Miami and all the other places we were gonna go!!"

__
Jack and I FaceTimed every day. Dad actually had me stay for the rest of the summer. Which was another two months!! I was dreading every second in Omaha. Today was finally my day to go back with Jack and the guys. They were in New Jersey right now. They landed around the same time I did.