Off To See The Wizard

(Character: Y/N)

I've been walking for about a week and to no avail. We've been on the same path and Eule hasn't changed, he keeps going in this direction but what was Ozpin expecting? Its a bird, how would it be able to find him? I decided to shut away these thoughts and listen to my feathered friend and keep moving forward to find Ozpin. As we were walking we hadn't seen grimm for a long time which was strange, i kept my guard until i stumbled onto a farm. If you asked me where i was i would tell you we weren't on the same Remnant that i came from...I mean this place compared to Vale is a paradise.

As i was staring dumbfounded at the farm Eule seemed to get done flying around the farm and look excited at the woods. When we were about to leave a lady came out of the house and was yelling for us to come over to her. "What do you need miss?" I asked as she gave me an annoyed look. "Ugh, have you seen a boy around here" I shook my head "No but have you seen a man named Oz-" I said before she interrupted me "Oscar! Damn that boy...he's s'pose to till the garden today..." She said annoyed. "A friendly reminder, try to hide those negative emotions that you're feeling. They attract grimm" I warned her as i left for the woods.

While i was wandering through the woods i heard very few grimm, and the ones i did hear were beowolves and boarbatusks... I was a little surprised by how few grimm their were in this area that i let my guard down, and strolled through like a child. When we reached a clearing in the woods Eule looked happily to our right which made me look as well. What i saw was a boy around my age running towards me with a pack of beowolves behind him, when i looked at the boy i saw he had no weapons. I got my dagger ready and saw Eule fly over and onto the boy's shoulder.

I held my dagger backwards as i ran past the kid and jumped onto the first grimm, stabbing him through the skull as another jumped at me which caused my semblance to kick in and dodge it. I grabbed one of its hind legs and snapped it in the wrong direction causing it to whine as i took my dagger out of the disintegrating grimm head and slit the throat of the one that jumped me. Once i was finished i saw that the boy was dodging 3 beowolves, so i charged up Lunar Rose and shot 2 of them before stabbing the final one in the back. I saw the kid lying on the ground panting looking at me with confused but friendly eyes.

"Not used to fighting grimm?" I asked and he made a breathy noise that sounded like a yes which made me chuckle. "Well Eule seemed to take a liking to ya so i gotta ask, have you seen Headmaster Ozpin around?" After i said this he scratched the back of his head and looked down before looking at me. "I uhh...I am Ozpin, i mean i'm not Ozpin but i...Yes i'll get to tha-just let me-ugh fine..." He said which made him sound crazy and made me the confused one. But his eyes started to glow and he sighed before standing up straight and looking me in the eyes. "Thank you for returning...Eule to me Y/N...Its good to see that i didn't misjudge you, you are a kind hearted individual. I'm happy to see that you're doing better as well" I was now shocked that not only did he know Eule's name and mine, but that he also knew that i was in a bad state. He laughed as he saw the expression i was giving him.

"I have some explaining to do don't i? Well alright...Lets have a chat. First, yes i am Ozpin and i know i don't look the same but i can assure you that i am who i say i am." He said in a confident and friendly voice that reminded me of Ozpin's. "Okay...If you are who you say you are, then how?" I questioned which made him nod in understanding. "Well to answer that, we'll have to start from the beginning" Ozpin said before we set up a camp where i would be told the truth about Ozpin, the maidens and the brother gods.

"Well..." Was all i could muster before i saw that he was passed out. Probably due to the fact that he used magic, since i'm guessing taking control of someone else will use alot of power. I guess i should turn in as well. I laid down to sleep and awoke in the regular pitch black place. "Time to wait another 7 hours, unless anyone wants to come say hello!" I said annoyed as i sat down on the emptiness.

I awoke the usual 7 hours later and saw the boy who i now know is Ozpin sleeping peacefully next to me with Eule watching over him. "What does Ozpin mean to you anyways?" I asked in a tired, questioning, and envious manner, of course he's just a bird and looks at me briefly. I got up and looked around making sure there were no grimm around and saw nothing thankfully. When i returned i saw Ozpin petting Eule. "Morning Ozpin" What i said surprised him causing Eule to circle around him before landing on his shoulder. "S-sorry, i'm still getting used to this multiple lives thing...But good morning to you as well" He said kindly before we sat around for minutes just listening to the whispers of the wind and rustling of the trees. "So should we get moving?" He finally asked. I gave him a sighed nod. "So where to?" I asked him which caused his eyes to glow again. "Eule, where's Qrow?" I thought he was crazy until Eule cawed and flew into the sky for a moment before returning. "Alright then, off we go" He said as he started walking before he stopped and sighed.

"Y/N...Thanks, but i think this is where we should part ways. I need to find Qrow, who'll most likely be with Ruby...You've already done more than you needed. So go, return to your friends" Ozpin said in a caring tone which made me scoff at him. "Sorry to tell ya, but i have no one to return to. Azure is gone, Stein's at Mistral, and i ditched Rei to find you" My voice was bitter and cold. "Sorry for that...I guess you're coming along then?" He asked which made me think. "I'll take you to them, then i'll go. Can't leave you helpless now can i?" He smiled as we continued forward

Author: That's all for now, tell me what you think if ye'd like o7