The Maidens Finale: Swan Song

(Character: Y/N)

It's been two weeks since i had contact with Qrow and Oz. I made my way to Menagerie after that and found the summer maiden. After finding her, we made our way to Vacuo and i used the unlikely ally of Raven. It didn't help my emotional situation, but what choice did i have. It was a genuine surprise that she accepted helping me. After i told her that i left Oz, she was ready to help me. She seemed almost eager to help. We made our way into Shade academy and with two maidens by my side it was easy.

(Flashback)

"Raven, we need you to cause a distraction" I asked her before realizing what and who i asked. "Just...Don't kill anyone?" I pleaded. She rolled her eyes as she pulled out her sword and headed in the opposite direction. The summer maiden and i made way to the Headmaster's office.

"So once we're there, what do we do?" She asked and i shrugged my shoulders in response. I didn't know what to do. The maiden's shoulders sank and she groaned. "This is such a bad idea..." As we were running we encountered little to no resistance, mainly because Raven was fighting most of the students. Once we arrived at the Headmaster's office i kicked open the door and saw the man himself standing before us. He fell back as soon as he saw the fire around the summer maidens eyes.

"Show us where the relic is or..." I started, letting the maiden finish it by slamming her foot against the ground, sending a line of fire straight at the Headmaster. It split just before reaching him, they ended up burning two shelves and disintegrating them.

"I-i don't know what you're talking about" His voice wavering. The summer maiden was about to slam her foot against the ground again, but the Headmaster decided to smart up and speak. "Okay okay!" Once the maiden gently put her foot back down he calmed down. "Behind that bookshelf is the door." He choked out. The maiden burnt the bookshelves and we headed down into the room with a huge magic door yet again.

(Flashback end)

"Raven, the last maiden is at Beacon" I told her and she knew instantly who it was. "I don't expect you to come, but could you create a portal and leave it open for me to return?" She scoffed but opened the portal anyways. "Thanks Raven..." I thanked her, even though she makes my blood boil, i know she's trying. I appeared right in front of team Rwby with Silvia. The moment i looked at Yang i felt the feeling i felt when i first saw Raven. "Ack" I winced. Ruby moved closer to me, a look a worry filling her eyes. Luckily i was able to block out the emotions i was feeling. I knew it wouldn't last forever so i had to act with haste. "Listen, Ruby, you're the last maiden. I need your help." My voice sounded as if i was begging.

"What do you mean last maiden?" Yang asked, Oz must have told them that i went missing after we were looking for the third one.

"I don't have time to explain!" I yelled. "Just...Listen" I began "Ruby i lied to Oz because he doesn't want to use the power of the relics. He wants to hide them again."

"Obviously! They have the power of a god right? Do you know what could happen if they get into the wrong hands?" Weiss interrupted.

"But they won't be in the wrong hands! They will be in mine...And i...I just want to use them to make everything right..." I cried out.

"What do you mean make everything right?" Ruby asked.

"Ruby...I'm going to bring Summer back" I now had a genuine smile on my face while looking at her. Her eyes widened as well as Yang's.

"Y-you can do that?" Weiss blurted out. I only nodded in response.

"So, Ruby will you help?" I asked Ruby and she nodded, her eyes watering. I reached my hand out for her and Silvia. Both of them got up and we were about to walk through the portal. But the others were trying to come as well. "You all can't come. You need to stay or Raven will leave. I need the maidens." Weiss and Blake sat down, but Yang stayed standing with her fist clenched.