Meanwhile...

Astrid POV
I was dragged off by those guards and when they let me stand i did the most sensible thing I could think of. I hit both guards at the same time in the balls. They screamed like girls and They immediately let go.
I ran out trying somehow find hiccup. As if on que, I heard a Big Bang. After 3 minutes of getting there I found Hiccup sort of covered in blood. On the floor. I ran towards him. The guards had ran away. Not even two feet away from him was violet.

When I saw her I nearly lost it. But I HAD to control myself from ripping her apart.
Hiccups life depended on me if I did or didn't. I picked hiccup up. Bridal style, crying. I ran outside and whistled for stormfly. While she was coming her I ripped part of my outfit to:
A make a makeshift sling
B: stop the bleeding.

On the way back to Berk I was crying. I was thinking of all of those memories together the dates all the love in the air. Gods, hiccup. something about him it just made me know I was gonna be ok. Ever since the beginning. That I wasn't a failure. That I was Loved.

Once I got off in berk I ran and kicked hiccups house door open. When someone you love is in danger you don't knock. It's called common sense. As I placed him on his bed and his mom came in she gasped. So I told her everything or at least what I knew.
While sitting on a chair next to hiccup

All I thought about was sweet revenge for violet. If revenge is sweet hers is gonna be 13 gallons of pure sugar.

A/N
Thank you for reading this. You guys, and girls are kick butt awesome!!!!!!