Its happening?!

Hiccups POV

When I was flying I looked back at this last year or what. It had been tough. Astrid. Had been so hormonal. She wanted eggs! at 3 am! she wanted yac milk! with peppers in the milk!!! she had the weirdest of cravings. She also had been throwing knives at me. Yelling at me how breakfast wasnt ready in time. Gosh. Astrid had been getting really hormonal. It had been a couple months since we had found Gaunt. A couple months since Astrid had apologized and she had gotten insane. You could see her stomach. It was big. And that's what aggravated Astrid. That she had no proper clothes. And she hated to wear dresses. Because she thought she looked fat. She also had a lot of breakdowns. Huge ones worrying about how she wasnt good enough for me. Now. We visited Gaunt. Because I had to know more. We had slept where we had the first time.

Astrids POV

When I woke up I was a bit confused. Until I remembered where I was. Gaunt. Then I realize Hiccup wasn't next to me. As I turned on my side I realized he was talking to Eren. I scooted slowly to hear what they were talking about.

"Until then you can stay here. Make sure you be careful and If you need help Hiccup Haddock then use your fiery sword to draw a burnt circle on that tree..."

Now that it was sunny I could see him closer, he was the same size as Hiccup but he had golden hair. His dark green eyes had a weird glint to them. I continued listening,

"Wait- how do you know my last names haddock?" Hiccup now realized that this total stranger knew his name. Eren looked at Hiccup fiercely.

"Because. I am a gauntian. We know more than most other tribes. "

Then I felt a warm trickle go down my leg.

"HICCUP IT'S HAPPENING?!!??!" I shouted. Then I fainted.

--------------

A/N

I know I said I was going to reveal the name/s but I needed some good Viking names!! please comment some VIKIKNG WORTHY NAMES!!!! Not just like anna. Or Jamie. But like Viking names!!!

I will pick one or two if I think it's good enough. Make sure to include if it's guy or girls names. Unless its obvious.

SO SORRY UPDATES SO LATE!!! I've had band camp. For the last 2 weeks. It's from 9am- 3 pm.

So. Yeah.

And please give me some time to update.

Two more chapters left!!!!!!!

I think. 102K!!!! reads!!!

3k votes!!!!!!! thank you to everyone who has read his far. I cannot thank you enough.

-Xycodie! :)