Itchy armpit?

Hiccups POV.
2 days after the wedding.

I finally came up with an amazing idea. That morning before waking Astrid up I blindfolded her. As I was blindfolding her she woke up and said,

"Really?"
I smirked and said,
"I'm taking us to a surprise honeymoon!"
She jumped up so quickly her head hit my throat and I fell back.
"Oww.." I said.
"Hiccup? I'm so sorry." she said while trying to find me blindfolded.

But that wasnt the best idea either because two seconds later she tripped and fell on top of me. There was a silence before she spoke,
"I guess this is what you call, head over heels in love, Chief Hiccup."
I smiled and replied,
"Your absolutely right Milady!" then with that I kissed her. After the kiss I led her outside and waited as she mounted Toothless. After I got on. She wrapped her arms around me and put her head on my chest. We flew for a bit then landed on itchy armpit. After Astrid got off I took off her blindfold.
"This is it?"
I laughed and quickly said,
"No!! this is a quick stop for a break. Toothless is tired."
She smiled and replied,
"Im sorry Hiccup, I'm just getting tired."
I laughed. To that she smirked and said,
"Ohh. You wanna laugh at me? well I'm gonna give you something to laugh about!!" she ran over to me and tackled me. And started to do what I least expected. Tickled me. I inconveniently was ticklish. And I started laughing.
She too started laughing.
"Hiccup...the chief...is ticklish?!!??!" she said in between giggles.
I frowned,
"It's my biggest secret. And it's not funny!!"
That only made her laugh harder.
"Hiccup...is...ticklish!! It is so...funny! your...even...pouting!!". She soon stopped tickling me and laughed until she started crying. Then in the middle of it all...

She got the Hiccups.
"Wha-Hiccup-I've got the-Hiccup-hiccups!" that only made her laugh. I stood laughing at her. Then I said,
"Since you were making fun of the chief you got the hiccups!"
"Please-hic-stop-hic-it!!" she suddenly cried in between hiccups.
I sat down and kissed her. She suddenly stopped.
"Wow. And there I thought you were joking. "
The chief never jokes, you should know that by now!" I said laying down beside her.
"Says the chief who is ticklish.
By then it was night.
We were laying watching the stars.
What a day. I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Thanks for reading!