War.

I was about to get stormfly when I noticed something. Near the horizon. Where the dragon was flying. Were ships.
Invasion.
Crud. I ran to the town hall and rang the bells. Then went to hiccups mom Valka to tell her, once she opened the door I blurted,
"Hiccup was taken by a dragon. Dragos here and going to invade berk. I'm going after Hiccup. " I was about to leave when Valka caught my shoulder.
"No. Im sorry. I know you are married and everything, He can take care of himself, and berk needs help! We don't know what to do. Hiccup does. You too. "
She said sadly.
I nodded.
"Ok. "
I rounded up the gang and we flew on our dragons about where I was when I saw the ships. I noticed like the last war there were dragons in traps. I barked out orders,
"Ruff, tuff! you guys go make stuff explode, try the cannons or the grenades and stuff. " They raced off as I shouted more,
"Snoutlout, fishlegs go and try to free the dragons!" they, too flew off. That left me to...Eret, son of Eret.
He spoke first,
"Let me help you. "
That made me uncomfortable.
"Sure. Lets go find the leader and attack him. And hopefully find Hiccup. " I flew with Eret over the ships, when suddenly I was knocked off stormfly. I was falling as everything blacked out.

Hiccups POV
I had to find Astrid. I knew something would happen. I was carried by the dragon to the bay. There stood. Violet. She WAS bad. As the dragon sat on me to keep me down I yelled,
"Violet! for Gobbers sake!! make your mind up!!!!!!"
"Well. I was only nice because drago thought you were dead. Now that he knows your alive he used us again. Also he mentioned something. "
My eyes widened.
"What?"
"I have been jealous. I want you to be mine Hiccup! Forever! "
No. No. No. Was all that ran through my mind.
"If I helped capture you, you will become mine. Forever. You and I will become married!!" she continued squealing at the last part.
"And have kids" she added after a second.
"NO! NEVER! IM FREAKING AREADY MARRIED!" I yelled trying to escape. Where was toothless?
She laughed. Where WAS Toothless??
I was suddenly hit with a wooden bat. Making me loose consciousness.
--
When I woke up I was freaking chained to the wall. My arms. And feet. I was also put in a straight jacket. (Sort of like a body cast.)I was facing the wall suddenly violet entered.
"Hey handsome!" she said. She suddenly walked closer to me. I couldn't move. I hated her.
"I hate you so much no words can describe it. "
"I love you too babè. " She stood an inch away from me. I tried to jerk away by it was no use. Suddenly. She. KISSED ME ON THE LIPS. I jerked my head away and turned away tears streaming down my face. No. No. No.
THis was not right. I tried again to fight the straight jacket but again it was no use. I felt Totally helpless and venerable and Useless. I held my head down in shame. I tried to whistle for toothless but he didnt come.
"It's not gonna work babe. " She said while kissing my cheek. She ten kissed my lips again. Tears streamed down faster and faster.
That's when I lost it. I would kill her. Those kisses. Didnt belong to her. They belonged to Astrid. I went beserk.
"ARGHGHGGHHHHGGGGGG!!!!!!!!"I yelled fighting with all my might. I snapped the straight jacket off. Then the chains broke. I swung my fist and hit violet. hard. I continued beating her for a few seconds until her lips and eye was swollen and black and blue. I then got a good idea. I took the straight jacket and put her in it. I then whistled for toothless who came qiuckly. I exited with violet still holding her. I started flying back to berk. I wanted to use her as bait. I wanted to finish her for once and for all.
~~~
Hiccups POV next. You will see why. I promise you Astrid wasn't kidnapped.