Hiccup Please!

Dedicated to everyone who has voted for Hiccstrid A Romance
Astrids POV.
I was so worried. It had been 16 hours and he hasn't woken up. I had to go tell valka this. I had to tell her we were back. And something was wrong with Hiccup. I ran to his house and knocked on the door. As soon as Valka opened it I said,
"Hiccup got hurt by Drago and needs help. "
Her eyes widened as I led her to my house where Hiccup was sleeping. After I explained everything that happened she got worried.
"This is certainly not good. Hold on let me get some medicine. "
I nodded and sat by Hiccup tears streaming down my face.
"Hiccup. I love you so much. Please. Don't. Die. " I kissed his forehead once before loosing it crying. Suddenly I heard a voice,
"I...Love...You. " It was Hiccup. He woke up. But he still didn't look good.
That next second Valka entered. When she entered she started treating Hiccups wounds. I watched worried. Then I excused myself and walked outside. I went to Toothless who was at the stables. I gave him and Stormfly some fish. I then sat next to toothless crying my eyes out. Worried. Sick about Hiccup. The things that boy does for love. Toothless nuzzled me as I sat up against him.

A/N

So while writing this chapter at the part where Astrid says: I had to go tell valka this.
I wrote Stoick and Valka. After I did. I started crying when I remembered Stoick Died.
I just want to say thanks for the votes which is 1.5 k votes!!
So I dedicate this chapter to the voters of my book!!!! Next chapter is Hiccups POV. It has a little surprise. Hint. Hint. Sorry this chapter was so short!