Four years later.

I was standing watching Toothless play around with Stoick and Ingrid. The triplets were now four.

Ingrid took after me. surprisingly. She was a nice girl but she had the determination and violence of me.

Stoick. Surprisingly took after me. He was a very strong boy who liked to be vikingish. He reminded Hiccup and I of stoick so much. He had he same red hair.

Ingrid was he charmer of the three. She was cute. And she was a bit spoiled. Ingrid had blonde long hair an had her fathers eyes and nose. My mouth. She liked to talk.

Asmund. Was with Hiccup.

Asmund reminded us of both of us.

He had his fathers looks,

But his mothers eyes.

He was strong, and loved dragons. although he could be violent when reckoned with. He was nice when nobody messed with him. He was surprisingly quiet. And I knew he was my favorite. He looked like a mini Hiccup, same hair, nose and mouth, except for his eyes. His eyes were blue. He was the smartest of the three and most quiet.

Hiccups POV.

I was sitting on the cove with asmund.

"Dad?" he said quietly.

"Yes asmund?" I asked.

"When will I get my own dragon?"

I laughed quietly.

"Soon enough. Soon enough. "

He had already loved dragons. But he thing was. Most of the dragons took a liking for him. I knew he was destined for greatness.

..................................

A/n

Should I make a sequel?

Comment. If I should or shouldn't.

Also. I need someone to make the cover. Or a least edit some Hiccup and Astrid photos so they can look younger and like the triplets.

His has been an amazing book.

An amazing journey.

Thank you to every one.

Who has ever read THE ENTIRE book.

You guys are the reason I write.