Toothless the cove

I Was at The breeding grounds. When I suddenly saw Hiccup yell my name and fall to the grounds at the cove. So since I saw hiccup at the cove I went there first. After a couple minutes I heard some rustling and turned to see astrid. What was she doing here?
She seemed just as surprised.
"Toothless?" I nodded then she stopped for ten minutes my guess was forming a plan suddenly she smiled and asked me
"Hold on toothless do you know what happened to hiccup?"
I instantly replied,
"Rarfghhhhhrwwrtr. Errrr regghheerer. Rrrtrgfrttwwwwhhrrr. "
(I saw a vision of him here getting kidnapped. )
She looked at me a bit desperate.
"I'm sorry, but I can't understand you!"
Then I got an idea. By taking a stick and sort of drawing myself and drawing little dashes that led to Hiccup. Then I put a Circle around hiccup.
Astrid thought for a couple moments. Then she spoke
"Alright. So you had a vision?"
I nodded yes!! and licked her a couple times.
"Oh toothless you silly dragon!" She replied whipping off dragon spit n
Then she suddenly whipped out her axe, which I jumped back. She
went to a tree and cut off a piece of bark. She took out a stone and dug into the bark. What is she doing? I thought. She took a vine from a willow tree nearby and tied it around a baby dragons neck. I didnt notice the baby dragon there before. She told him to go home. But he looked confused. She turned to me.
"Can you go tell him to fly to snoutlout?"
I nodded and instantly conversed with the dragon.
"Hey I need you to fly back to the village with this on your neck. Go to. A boy that looks like a pig with hair on his head and lips. He has a pig shaped nose. The baby dragon understood me and flew off.
Astrid asked me,
"Wanna go and save hiccup?"
I nodded, (duhh)
"Alright but we have to go do something first."
she smiled mischievously. And we rode off to outcast islands.

A/N
so hope you like it so far.