Toothless

I was at the cove sitting with stormfly. I was watching hiccup and astrid go on a date together. I always knew they were meant for each other.

I just wish there was someone meant for me. A real night fury. But even after I saw the biggest dragon cave I still hadn't found another night fury. I also was the new alpha. And that was enough work.

I watched hiccup talk to astrid
"Hey, so I was wondering if you'd go to the snoggletog with me?"
SHe jumped up,
"Yes hiccup!!!! I'd love too." then they kissed.
I realized it Was snoggletog tomorrow!
Tomorrow while hiccups with astrid I had to go and go to the breed grounds to watch over the dragons as they bred. In case something happened. I had to protect them.

A/N
First I would like to tell you there Will be more chapters with toothless. Do you guys think i should stop at this book and continue it to another? comment what you think. I'm sorry if you guys don't like my errors. I have had loads to do ever since summer came out. But do have any ideas for what hiccup and astrid should do?
I was thinking the next chapters should go like this:
Hiccups POV
Astrids POV
Then Toothlesses POV
Or hiccups POV
Toothlesses POV
Then astrid.
Yea I'm pretty sure it's the second one. Hope to see you in the next book or chapter!

I'd also like to thank EVERY SINGLE PERSON whos followed me. I try to follow all my followers back. If. I missed you please let me know!
I'd also like to thank you dear reader!
For letting me go this far and supporting me on the way. You support, comments, votes, and motivation is what makes this book possible!!!

The Author
Xycodie :D