{Chapter 1: Ma Chèrie}

Hi me from 2020 like 3 yrs after this was published. I get colby brock is the picture, I did find someone else since I dont really like him anymore and left the fandom. Sorry ❤❤
________________________________________________________
Rosslyn's POV

I wake up and walk to my bathroom. In the mirror I see my usual bed head of dark brown hair. I rubbed my eyes and started to get undressed. Once all my clothes were off, I stepped into the shower. I had to get a shower because I needed one badly.

My brother is Kellin Quinn of sleeping with sirens. I'm Rosslyn Quinn, I am younger than my brother, I am 18. I've been living with him ever since my dad gave up on me, after kellin left.

I got out of the shower and walked back to my room in my towel. I grabbed ripped skinny jeans, a Good Charlotte long sleeve shirt, and my black combat boots. I brushed my hair out and left it dry. Then I curled it in lose curls. Once I was done, I grabbed my phone and headed downstiars.

"Hey Ross" kellin said when I got downstairs.

"Kellin" I said heading to the fridge.

"Everything okay?" He asked, coming to the kitchen.

"Ask you band members, they were the ones who kept me up." I answered turning to him.

"Well you're getting a break from them for a while, I'm heading to the studio. You want to come?"

"Sure, who is the band?"

"Palaye Royale, I'm recording a song with them."

"Cool"

I shut the fridge door and went to the island. I sat on a chair and scrolled through instagram.

Liked by samshades, carryusher, and 23,445 others

tylerbaser feels good to be me again... a free man 👌💃👦🌄
view all 345 comments
samshades looks fun to be there
carryusher you single ooh 😋
shadydude234 @rosslynquinn

I shut my phone off quickly and put it screen down on the table. I took a deep breath and got up.

"Come to me when you're leaving." I told kellin, going to the backyard doors.

I walked outside to the porch swing and sat in my usual spot. I watched the birds fly by and listened to the cars drive down the street. Sometimes I wish i could run away, but I can't, it's not the best thing to do. Kellin still needs me, and so does the band.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Kellin came out and got me to go with him. We drove to the studio. When we got to the studio, I saw three people in the office. One was tall with black shaggy hair and bangs. One was short with long hair that went to his shoulders and a hat. Then there was another one who had spikey hair. He was some what tall and short. He looked to be the middle child of the three.

"Rosslyn this is Emerson, Sebastian, and Remington." Kellin said introducing the boys to me.

"Guys this is Rosslyn. She is my sister and she's going to be here with me for a few days." Kellin said introducing me to the boys.

"Nice to meet you Rosslyn." Sebastian said shaking my hand.

I went to a chair and sat down. I knew this would take a lot longer than I suspected. But it would be fun.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hey guys this is my first Palaye Royale story, and I think it is pretty good for the beginning.

Tyler Baser as Damiar Krogh
Remington Leith as himself
Sebastian Danzig as himself
Emerson Barrett as himself
Kellin Quinn as himself

Can't figure out characters so here they are.

Thank you for reading!

Love you!