{Chapter 3: Your Call}

Rosslyn's POV

Remington and I ate lunch, but for some reason, Remington kept smiling at me. He smiled at me with not just a regular smile, it was different. I don't know how to describe it, but I feel like Remington likes me. His laugh is adorable, but somehow he was laughing at what I was saying. We got to know each other and we have a lot in common. But then I checked the time. "Hey don't we have to be back at the studio at 2?" I asked looking at my phone under the table slightly.

"Yeah, what time is it?" Remington asked, twirling a fry around.

"It is one thirty. Do you want to head back?"

"Sure," Remington got up and took my tray. I grabbed my drink and I followed him, "ready?" He asked looking back at me, and putting his sunglasses on.

"Yeah" I answered.

We went back out to the car. I handed Remington my phone, so he could play music and text kellin.

To KQ: on our way back 🎤

From KQ: awesome, we're going to do another take on my part, and then another take on remingtons part 👌

Remington finished texting kellin as I pulled out. Then he went to my music, "damn you have some weird bands on here. I mean all time low, Pierce the veil. Like come on, where's palaye royale? Remington asked resting his knee on the inside of the door.

"Um, well let's see, I just heard of you today. Haven't got to getting songs yet. Don't do anything. Just shuffle my music." I answered.

Remington hit shuffle and it started with November by Sleeping With Sirens. He put my phone by the center console and looked out the window. I kept taking small glances at him, he bit his lip a little bit, and I blushed.

Okay I admit it, I like him. I just don't show it because after what happened between me and Tyler, I just don't want to really date.

"I'm going to tell you a story that I didn't even tell my brother about. But you have to promise that you will keep your mouth fucking shut." I said to Remington, breaking him out of his day dream.

"You have my word." Remington said looking at me.

I started a story that was hard for me to tell.

*flash back story*

I walked to my locker to grab my books. But when I got to my locker, I was met by a note from Tyler. I grabbed it and read it.

Dear Ross,
I want you to meet me at the bleachers, behind them to be exact. We need to talk big time.
Tyler

So I grabbed my backpack and headed out to the bleachers. It was empty and Tyler broke that emptiness. I walked up to him and all I saw was rage in his eyes. "Rosslyn have you been hiding something from me?" Tyler asked, getting straight to the point.

"What do you mean?" I asked, getting worried.

"Have you been with someone else?"

"What, no. I never would cheat."

"Are you sure about that? Because I saw you talking to another boy and you let him hug you."

I took a deep breath, "You are getting mad for nothing. That was my brother, he just came back from tour."

"Are you sure that I can trust you?"

"You get mad over the littlest things. How can I trust you?"

"Fine then, I guess you don't trust me enough to have this relationship. I've been wanting to end it anyway. Rachel treats me better anyway."

"You've been cheating on me, and you accuse me of cheating?"

"Well you're just a depressed freak, so how can I trust you?"

Tyler walked away and I stood there almost in tears. I dropped to my knees and let it all out.

*end flash back story*

"Okay he's a dick" Remington said with sass.

"I don't we even know why I still follow him on everything." I said with a sigh.

I pulled up to a stop sign, and looked at Remington.

"One you're not a depressed freak, you're beautiful. Two you look like a person who would never cheat on somebody," Remington took my hand, "three you're too strong to have somebody like that hurt you so much. I'm glad that you told me that story. Because it gives me the confidence to do this."

Remington pulled me close to him and placed his lips on mine.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

So yeah, stuff went down and I think this might be my favorite chapter even though the last one was cute.

Vote and comment is what I keep forgetting to do.

Love you guys!

Ps: I'm going to do a song at the beginning of the chapter. If you think it fits, you can listen to it. I promise it will be a song on Spotify and youtube, but it will be out of my library.

It's not going to be something like scotts plan by scotty sire