{Chapter 32: With Friends Like You}

Song of the chapter is...

Dark side of your room- all time low

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Sebastian's POV

Rosslyn perked up when we walked into the room. Remington went over and kissed her.

If you're still wondering, yes I am in love with her. Even though she's going to have, probably, Remington's baby in 7 months.

Rosslyn was supposed to be mine, but apparently I'm only a friend to her. Emerson's her best friend and I'm just a friend.

It's because I was stupid and kissed her.

FML!

"Hey guys can I talk to Rosslyn alone please?" I asked scratching the back of my neck.

"Um sure" Emerson answered pulling Remington away from Rosslyn.

Remington glared at me while he was pulled out of the room.

Once the door was shut, I pulled up a chair by her bed.

'Rosslyn," I sighed, "I'm sorry." I told her.

"For what?" She asked.

"For kissing you that one time. I didn't mean to and now I feel like shit for it. Please forgive me." I answered.

"Seb I forgave you along time ago. You're my friend and family. Emerson and I may hang out alot, and Remington and I are getting ready, but Seb that doesn't mean I hate you." Rosslyn smiled and I smiled back in relief.

"So I'm guessing you want to have rem back in here?" I asked her.

"Please" She answered.

I smiled and went to the door to let Remington in. I went out into the hallway with everybody else.

Remington's POV

I walked in and went over to Rosslyn. She held out her arms and I went over and hugged her. "Did he do anything?" I asked her.

"Nope he just apologized for last time. Don't worry Remy." She answered with a smile.

I let go out her and sat down in the chair by her bed. I held her hand and ran my thumb over. "I'm going to make it baby." She said with a bright smile.

*huge time skip*

Rosslyn's POV

With in the next week, I was let go. By this time I was three months along.

Gender time!

Oh boi.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Okay guys I need to know

Is this a good book?

Truck
Truck
Truck
Goose

-sarah 👌