{Chapter 8: Journey's Warped Tour}

Song of the chapter is...

Don't you ever forget about me- sleeping with sirens

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Rosslyn's POV

The next day, we were off to the first outside stage. Since we were already in Orlando, we had at our buses at the parking lot. Remington was leaning against the bus, with his arms crossed. "Remington Leith is needed in the arms of Rosslyn Quinn." I said in announcement voice.

Remington smiled and came over to me. He hugged me and kissed the top of my head. "How was the ride over here?" He asked wrapping his arms around my lower back and looking down to me.

"It was horrible but awesome. I mean being in a van with five guys, it sucks." I answered. 

Remington laughed and hugged me tightly. He twirled me around and kissed me. Then he let me go, I got on his back and he hung his arms around my legs. "So anything happening tonight?" He asked me.

"Um, do you want anything tonight?" I asked.

"Dinner?" Remington asked.

"I'm down" I answered.

"Cool," Kellin walked up to us.

"Rosslyn we need you at soundcheck." Kellin told me.

"Okay then," I got down, "I'll see you for dinner then?" I asked Remington.

"Yeah" Remington answered.

I walked away with Kellin. So we're just going to do our one song and then you're all set. We are performing about ten minutes after souncheck.

 We are performing about ten minutes after souncheck

I was ready for my perfomace

Kellin and I did souncheck and then we waited ten minutes.

Ten minutes later, kellin went out, "Hey guys, so as you all know I have the best fucking sister in the world, and she has the best voice ever. So I tricked her into getting to sing a song with me. It's called don't you ever forget about me." Kellin started.

I walked on the stage and we started to sing.

*time skip*

Once I was done at the sws set, I went to go sing at the palaye royale set. "Okay so as you all know, I have been with this girl for sometime, and she is the best. Her brother said to me, "dude you helped her." And I was like, what. He said again, "You helped her, she's never been this happy in her entire life."" Remington looked over at me.

"That was the greatest news that I have ever heard. I'm glad that I helped somebody with their happiness," Remington gestured to me to come up, "please welcome, Rosslyn Quinn." Remington said to the crowd, through his mic.

I walked on the stage and everybody cheered for me, "this one is very special to both of us, and well I'd thought that I would sing it to her." Remington said as Sebastian started to play Ma Chèrie.

"Well I can't seem to make you smile anymore, anymore yeah. What happened to the dresses you wore before, before yeah, well. Well I see i see you dancing tonight under, under the streetlights. Well I see, you're drifting away from me, baby" Remington sang.

I blushed at the sound of his voice.

*skip to the end of song*

"I hold you in my arms but you want nothing to do with me." Remington finished the song.

"I love you baby" Remington added.

I went over to him and hugged him. He kissed me and the crowd basically fangirled.

"Okay now we can get the show started, here is die for something beautiful. With Rosslyn." Remington said warping the microphone cord around his hand.

We started the song and I think I sang pretty good.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Okay so this was a cute chapter and idk if it's my favorite. But comment which chapter yours. I'm starting to post more often. And I hope that I can get this to be a good long book.

Vote and comment