{Chapter 14: I'll Follow You Round and Round}

Sng of the chapter is...

Beautiful- Bazzi

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

*three months later*

Rosslyn's POV

Warped tour is finally over. Ever since I got home, I've been in my room. Kellin has been gone because sleeping with sirens are recording a new album. So kellin let me stay home by myself.

I've only been walking around the house in my long sleeves and just my underwear. I have enough food here so I don't have to go out, or leave the house.

Our backyard has a tall enough fence so that I can go out in what I've been wearing. Life at home is awesome for me.

Well until now, I'm in my room just reading my book. Then Remington just walks into my room. "Remington why are you here?" I asked him, covering the lower half of my body.

"Well kellin told me to come check up on you. Also I wanted to see you. Kellin told me that you gave him your phone, so you wouldn't be bothered by people. How's that holding up for you?" Remington asked.

"Pretty good, I haven't been worrying about anybody. Except you," I just let my legs be free and I let Remington sit next to me, "Fuck it, I'm just going to let you see me pantless." I said siting by him.

I laid my legs across Remington's lap and laid back on my pillow. "Have you been wanting to talk to me?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's just that I've been wanting my head to be clear and it's working. I'm actually feeling alot better." I answered.

Remington looked at my neck and left hand. "Do you still have the ring and necklace?" He asked, sounding worried.

"Yeah," I pulled the necklace put of my shirt, "I haven't taken the necklace off ever since you gave it to me. The ring is in my hiding spot. That's where I keep all my important stuff." I answered.

Remington smiled and moved my legs. He got up, "Where are you going?" I asked him.

"You are coming downstairs with me. I brought some movies and we are going to have a lazy day together." Remington answered.

"Can I stay in what I'm wearing?" I asked.

"If you're comfortable in it with me cuddling you." Remington answered.

I got up and went downstairs to get the DVD player ready. I then jumped on the couch and leaned over the back, "So what did you bring?" I asked as Remington walked down the steps.

"Good thing you asked," Remington went over to his bag and pulled out two movies, "we have you're favorite, Straight To DVD 2, my favorite, Harry Potter, and then if you don't want to watch those, we can watch The Office on Netflix." Remington answered.

"Well I might have to go with Straight To DVD 2, Remmy." I said like I was on a game show.

Remington put in straight to dvd 2 and I got comfortable. Remington sat next to me, and he put his feet up on the coffee table. I put my head on his legs and laid across the couch. "I haven't seen this movie in so long." I said.

The beginning started to play for Baltimore and Alex stated to talk, "should of worked at best buy." I quoted with alex.

"How many times have you seen this?" Remington asked.

"More than once" I answered.

*time skip*

I fell asleep toward the end of the movie. Remington put a blanket over me and he got up.

Remington's POV

I put a blanket over her and got up. I went downstairs and played Kellin's piano. I tried to be quiet enough so then rose could sleep. But I wasn't quiet enough. I was playing death dance. "I never thought I could be so mean." I heard her sing.

I turned around, still playing, and Rosslyn walked over. She sat down beside me and started to play the low notes and I played the high notes. We sang death dance together.

*time skip*

Rosslyn went back upstairs to make dinner. She was too stubborn to change clothes, so I just didn't bother her. I just helped her with everything and she took care of the stove.

"Do you think your brother would be okay with you staying with me and Emerson?" I asked.

"Um well I don't know. You'll have to ask him yourself." She answered with sass.

"Rose, please would you ask him for me?" I begged.

"Why can't you? You can't be scared him."

Rosslyn looked at me, "you're scared of kellin quinn?" She questioned.

"Maybe" I answered,

"Remington Leith! I can't believe you're scared of a person who you tower over." She said turning towards me.

"Okay his ranking is higher than me and it's terrifying. Also he has his band to beat my ass if I screw something up."

"I take back what I said."

I winked at her, "You and your winking. It's all you do when you're around me." She pointed out.

"Hey you bite your lip when you're around me." I pointed out.

And of course she bites her lip, "see, you literally just did it!" I exclaimed with a smile.

I pulled her close and kissed her head, "Well all you do is kiss my head." She quietly said.

I turned her head and properly kissed her.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

cute!

Vote and comment

Ps. Thanks for the 102 reads!