{Chapter 31: Everything But Life Is Okay}

Song of the chapter is...

Stray dogs- Good Charlotte

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Remington's POV

Rosslyn dropped to her knees, holding he hand close to her side.

"R-remy" She called.

I went over and tried to help stop the bleeding. Emerson ran over and got the police to help us.

Soon the ambulance showed up and got Rosslyn help. Kellin rode in the back, and do I just stood there, watching the ambulance drive away.

They drove away with my whole life and worry, and with the biggest responsibility I ever was going to have.

I'm not even sure that she'll make it.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Kellin's POV

I got in the back with rosslyn. She was weary eyed and hold my hand tightly. Tears slowly started to come down my face, "Don't c-cry you d -dweeb." She weakly said, lightning up the mood.

I ran my finger under my eye and wiped away a tear. "You've got to have gope, kell. You have to think of how happy I'll be when everything will be okay." She smiled slowly.

The ambulance pulled up to the nearest hospital and Rosslyn was taken inside. I followed her until I was stopped.

I just took a seat in the waiting room.

*time skip*

Justin's POV

I got a call from kellin about rosslyn. He sounded pretty scared for her, "Lindsey, I have to go." I said getting off the couch.

"Why?" She asked.

"Rosslyn's hurt" I answered grabbing my keys.

"Then I'm coming with." She stood up and grabbed her jacket.

We went out to the car and started our long trip to Springfield.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

Remington's POV

My brothers and I showed up at the hospital to see if Rosslyn and out yet. But all we saw was katelynne and kellin in the waiting room. I went over and Kate stood up. She hugged me and then went over to the others.

That hug made me think thst she wasn't going to make it at all.

"She's gonna pull through." He heard the doctor sat from behind us.

I was so wrong.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Sorry not sorry

Truck
Truck
Truck
Goose

-sarah 👌